“WE LOVE THIS PLACE”

Ranked #5 of 41 Restaurants in West Branch
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 7, 2014

we have been going here for more than 10 years. This is the BEST pizza ever!!! Spears (breadsticks) are soooooo yummy. Downstairs is pizzaria---go upstairs for a bit more fancy experience. We love that keno is here---- have won a few times. Great place to go, and count on dependable, quality food. Thanks Chris and team!!

There are newer reviews for G's Pizzeria & Deli

Reviewed January 7, 2014

My husband and I, and a whole heck of a lot of our friends, just love G's Pizza in West Branch. You just cannot get a better pizza in West Branch. And, you will love the atmosphere - plenty of BIG stuffed animals around the restaurant that are quite a sight to see. Always friendly, fast service and other great menu choices if you don't feel like pizza. Be sure to ask for the senior discount and for the loyalty card that is punched each time you go until you finally accumulate enough points for free stuff. Try it, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I try to make it here when we are in the area. Their pizza is my favorite of any place I have ever eaten. My sister and I split a 10" BLT pizza which is one of their signature pizzas. My husband and sisters boy friend had pocket pizzas and enjoyed them very much. They are hot, cheesy and very good. My mom had a spaghetti with meatballs and she always has great things to say about the spaghetti or lasagna. The portions are big and the prices are good. The service was fine, as well.
I'll definitely be stopping in whenever I have the chance.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

we go to g's every Saturday nite. the food is always very good. the servers are great and friendly. the restaurant is very clean. service is fast. it is the best restaurant in west branch,mi.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Went here with a group of people for dinner and ordered a few different kinds of pizza. We tried the chicken Alfredo pizza and it was so good. We also had the pizza pie and a regular pizza and all were delicious. Service was good. Would definitely go back.