“Very Fast Drive In Window”
Review of Burger King

Burger King
Ranked #26 of 42 Restaurants in West Branch
Reviewed August 5, 2017 via mobile

The food was the standard but wow was the service the fastest fast food we have had. The order was right, the people were friendly and the service quick.

Reviewed March 21, 2017

Exit 212 at West Branch seems to have every fast food restaurant you would ever want plus a couple sit down places to eat. I think I've tried just about every one of them except for BK! So, today we pulled off the I-75 and coasted into Burger King. It was on the right side of Cook Road and looked pretty good from the parking lot. Once inside I said to myself "...oh hum!" Boarding!!! Thank goodness the staff and the food was great! The cashier was very nice and even laughed at herself after my wife said that we would be eating inside... Then she turned to me, and without skipping a beat, and asked "...is yours to-go??? We both burst out laughing. You know, we all can mess up from time-to-time, but when you can laugh at yourself...well, it just doesn't seem to matter! And, yes, the food was good. My wife and I both ordered the New Crispy Combo meal. I really liked it. The crunch of the chicken patty was yum-yum. The only take-away was that the lower half of the windows around the dining room were painted over. The wall mounted TV showed comercials.

Reviewed October 18, 2016

This is a good Burger King and as an added bonus is easy off/easy on just 2 minutes from I-75. Be sure to use the southern of the 2 West Branch exits at exit 212. We have always had good fresh prepared food. Today we had plenty of good fresh crisp lettuce and nice fresh tomato in the whopper. Good choice for a good quick stop.

Reviewed September 20, 2016 via mobile

It has been a while since I have been to a fast food restaurant that was both quick and accurate. They really have their act together here.

Reviewed August 30, 2016 via mobile

11 minuted to get a whooper meal. There was one customer in the restaurant. The staff didn't seem to care.