“11 minutes to get my order”
Review of Burger King

Burger King
Ranked #26 of 42 Restaurants in West Branch
Reviewed August 30, 2016 via mobile

11 minuted to get a whooper meal. There was one customer in the restaurant. The staff didn't seem to care.

Reviewed August 24, 2016 via mobile

Stopped by here for lunch while away on a business trip! Staff greeted me nicely and had a smile on their faces! Food was fresh and yummy! Would go back again!

Reviewed January 3, 2016

I like going to Burger King because their 10 piece chicken nuggets is much cheaper than McDonald's 10 piece chicken nuggets. We arrived after 9 o'clock pm from traveling. Well these nuggets must have been sitting around awhile because they were a little hard, not the usual tender ones. I'm assuming it was because of the lateness of the hour, not that they are always served this way (but they should have been more palatable). Oh well, we were hungry, and it was cheap. The Oreo shake was really good. The cashier had to be reminded to give me ranch dressing for the nuggets and spoons for the shakes. She apologized. Wasn't the best Burger King experience or a typical one.

Reviewed December 29, 2015

I have been told that for fast-food restaurants, BK is the best burger because it is prepared over a grill. The food here is always good and they have the best french fries of all (in my opinion:)

Reviewed September 5, 2014 via mobile

While it remains, at its core, a fast food restaurant, this particular location is a notch above others I've visited. It's new, clean, staffed with friendly folks and kid friendly. Pull up a comfy chair at the back under the TV to enjoy Spongebob while you dine.