“Not disappointed yet, in 8 years.”

George's Honey Tree
Ranked #61 of 110 Restaurants in West Bloomfield
Reviewed February 26, 2014

I've been going to George's for about 8 years, ever few months. (I don't want to get sick of the place.) I have always had great food, great portions and carry-out has always been prompt, well-packed and as good or better than anywhere else. There have been a couple times when going inside that perhaps the bread wasn't hot or too crunchy, but that was the WORST of it.. That being said; You should try the Cowboy Steak or Grilled Chicken if dining in. Love the sizzling platter they serve it on. It just makes the taste experience better..
I also LOVE the spinach pie, which is fresh and "homemade"..

1  Thank Muriel P

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Today was my husband's birthday and they took 10$ off his meal. Tonight our rice was not cooked or it was recycled from lunch and there were fruit flies buzzing around the sauce. On Wednesdays they give seniors 65 and older a 20% discount, but you MUST bring a drivers license or valid state ID (everyone at your table will be carded) They will analyze your ID and question you. You can not combine both offers. In the past they would take 20% off the entire bill if most of the people at your table were 65 and older.I Now it is only on what the properly ID'd senior eats..The cashier lectured us as if we were doing something wrong as the line grew longer and longer. We left feeling like crap. September 4 2013

1  Thank Patti W
Reviewed August 1, 2013

was here today for the 2nd time for breakfast-very good food-the staff is very friendly & there
is a large selection to choose from on the menu-place is very clean & nicely decorated & it
appears they get their share of regulars-wednesday there is 20% off for seniors, I believe-
they have a very nice sunday brunch also-

2  Thank al-diana
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We always eat here when visiting Detroit since it is my Dad's favorite eatery. Very large menu with lots of Greek specialties. Good for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Very large and never had a wait for a table, even with large parties. Everyone always finds something to eat. Food is good quality, not exceptional and the prices are fair. I recommend Georges.

1  Thank Astarac
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Ate there twice this week. Food is delicious. Portions are huge. Service is very good. Prices are right.
What else do you need?