“Worst bar seats ever!”

Coyote Grill
Ranked #76 of 110 Restaurants in West Bloomfield
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Reviewed February 7, 2014

Last time I went here I wasn't impressed. We got the ribs for 2. We sat at the bar. The bar chairs were the most uncomfortable seats I have ever sat on. I had a pasta dish before that tasted good.

There are newer reviews for Coyote Grill

Reviewed December 17, 2013

I have been going here with friends and family for years. I have had almost every item on the menu and never once was disappointed. Sometimes the service is a bit slow if there is a crowd but everyone is very friendly. Most of the time I and whomever I am with take food home as there is no such thing as a small portion.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

For this visit we ate in the bar area. The bartender was our table server as well. Unfortunately, he was unable to give us the attention we needed to properly service our table. It took a while to take our order.

The food was prepared nicely and served hot. Our portions were enough to meet our appetites. The tap beer we ordered was a little warm and a little flat. We brought it to the attention of the bartender more than once. No offer of replacement or discount was offered.

I have eaten here on several other occasions and was pleased with the service, food an beverages. We asked to get a dedicated waiter but none was provided...

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Used to be a great place to eat. Now the food is just OK but the service is terrible. All attention is given to the bar patrons. Last time we went there we couldn't find a place to sit and the staff completely ignored us so after 10 minutes we just left and will never come back.

2  Thank G G
Reviewed August 16, 2012

I recently reviewed Coyote Grill before and I loved it, until now. My daughter and her friends walk to coyote grill all the time, sometimes more than twice a week. They have been going here for 3 years and kids are way more than 1/2 of there business. Yesterday, my daughter and 2 other friends went. They got seated, waited about 5 minutes and asked for menus. The waitress said ok but never gave them anything, not even water. She started to feel bad and told the kids that the owner of coyote grill told her and the other waitress to ignore what they say and not serve them. My daughter and her friends sat there for THIRTY minutes with nothing. The owner said kids are no longer aloud there without parents and if he told them that in the beginning that would be fine but instead he completely ignored my child, who has been going there all the time for 3 years. She is no longer aloud there so I will NEVER be back. Even the people sitting next to these kids said they have never seen anything like it...they are disgusted. DON'T EVER GO HERE.