“Chinese restaurant I like”

Shangri-la Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 109 Restaurants in West Bloomfield
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
detroit
“Chinese restaurant I like”
Reviewed December 8, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I love their dim sum here. They have good Chinese Fried Rice and chicken dishes. Their shrimp dimsum is awesome!

Visited November 2013

• Korean first
Royal Oak, Michigan
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

The food is delicious and service is very good. The decor is dated but made up for by the other excellent attributes.

Northville, Michigan
“Dim sum with the kids and grandkids”
Reviewed December 3, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Shangri-la is excellent for Dim Sum. So nice be be able to have it on Sunday mornings without having to travel to Windsor. I am especially fond of their steamed shrimp balls, and lotus leaf wrapped sticky rice.

Highly recommended.

Visited December 2013
Clarkston, Michigan
“Good dim sum, friendly attentive staff”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

I enjoyed a relaxing late dim sum session by myself here a few weeks ago. The staff impressed me. The friendly host greeted me immediately and made a point of leading me to a choice table. The ladies who served the dim sum were friendly, helpful and attentive. They are generous with the pop and refills ! The dim sum I ordered was good but not the best I have tried. I have been spoiled over the years with dim sum over in Windsor, Vancouver, Toronto and Hong Kong. I certainly look forward to returning.

• Visited September 2013
Folsom, California
“A Bit of Hong Kong in Michigan”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

We have found a Hong Kong Dim Sum restaurant in West Bloomfield that is excellent. Living in California we really enjoy S.F. and Sacramento dim sum. Shangri-La is as close to our experience in Hong Kong and S.F. as anything we have tried. The food cards are well stocked with a large variety and freshly prepared items. The service people are outstanding and very friendly (unlike some dim sum places) willing to go to the kitchen for something that is not on one of the carts.

• Visited August 2013