“Wonderful ! Fantastic !! Impresive !!!”
Review of The Lark - CLOSED

The Lark
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Maple
Lewisville, Texas
“Wonderful ! Fantastic !! Impresive !!!”
Reviewed April 3, 2014

What else can I say... I was so shocked that this kind of quality food is available some where other than mega cities. I would say their foods are French cuisine and I think so far in my life, this is the best French in U.S.A.

• Visited April 2014

home
“Best restaurant around”
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Food is outstanding service attentive and atmosphere superb. The lamb chops are the best you will ever have.

• Visited November 2013
“I wish i could select a 10 for food!”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

No matter the cost, which is high, the food will force you to return. Every plate that was brought to us was spectacular with every detail having been thought of. The main course could only be thought of as a dream and its surrounding dishes could have just as easily stood alone anywhere else. The atmosphere was quaint and unique with an aura that provokes comfort from within. The restaurant would be able to compete Chicago or New York but I'm happy it closer to my home. To speak bluntly, this is an experience that everyone should have.

• Visited October 2013
Michigan USA
“One of the best”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

The Lark is a place in the stratosphere, on a par with Etoile in Napa and a few places in Paris. One can pay more and get less. It can be a bit difficult to find in winter, especially this one with the heavy snow accumulation. I don't think you can go wrong here, but save room for the dessert cart. The seating is not crowded and I suspect the scenery improves in summer. It will likely be a 'special occasion' place, for those moments when Wendy's just won't do.

• Visited February 2014
Chillán, Bio-Bio, Chile
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BEST MEAL EVER”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

I took my boyfriend here for his birthday and he is a chef. We had an amazing experience in both food and service. The food was unlike anything both of us have ever tried. We even got to meet the chef who came to visit our table multiple times. Overall, the best dining experience we have both had. Highly recommend it!

• Visited February 2014