“Nothing special” 2 of 5 bubbles

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Nothing special”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

Just another golf course..... One of thousands in the mid west. Not an ATTRACTION. To say that it is a venue where one should plan a visit around is not the case here. It is a "golf course" in a middle class neighborhood, period. Those who say this place is fabulous, need to get out more. I live 3 miles from the course and am not a one time visitor.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Akram Y

West Bloomfield, Michigan
55 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 82 helpful votes
“OK golf course, great for walking”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

First, I am not a golfer. But, I am a walker and live very near the golf course. I love walking the grounds. To me it is a lovely course. There is a Hugh club house nicely appointed for parties.

Visited October 2013
Okemos, Michigan
676 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 456 helpful votes
“A very nice course, but...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

Played Shenandoah Country Club and the greens were in very nice condition. The fairways were good and mowed, but the rough was like it was a PGA Championship. I had trouble finding my ball unless I was right on top of it. There is both water and sand on the course. The workers were out in force working, but were not a hinderance. They have 3 sets of tees measuring 6493, 6060 and 5156-yards. It is a par-72 course

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Chipperhigh2
Southfield, Michigan
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Open House for my Niece”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2013

It was an awesome set up. The food was presented magnificently. They dealt with all of the family dynamics with grace and class. I was very impressed with the service. My brother in law was pleased so I am pleased.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank Queencdj
michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellent venue”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2012

My hubby was the best man in our friends wedding there and it was the most beautiful reception hall I have ever seen. Only bad part was trying to find a server to bring wine and appetizers during cocktail hour. Everyone was a little unhappy trying to find someone to bring food and drinks but the place was amazing.

Visited April 2012