“Great time”
Review of The Bib - CLOSED

The Bib
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

This place has become one of our favorite's. If you pay attention to there specials on food and drink, you can have fantastic meals for low prices. Especially in the off season. Half price pizzas and 2 dollar Martini's and madhatans. Like all small businesses, help can be a problem, but overall we enjoy our visits.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

I was at the Bib on Sat about 6pm. Came in with my family and grandchildren ages of kids 3,2 and 9wks and 8yr plus son and wife and daughter and boyfriend and my spouse. Food did take a bit long but was good . Bill was 63.73 paid with debit card and added 10.00 tip and 3.00 in cash did not see until on way home that they charged 9.25 party of 8 .I feel that this is very unfair that you get charged a buck a person to get in and the place was not busy maybe 2 or3 tables at the most in there. So now I guess the next time I will watch and will not lay money or put tip on my card .Or just not go in there again to pay to eat at a place. So made 22.25 for a tip ! Hope you enjoy it Wont happen to this person again. Can bet on it ! We call that GREEDY. At least could of told us that there would be this type of charge.

2  Thank Bethann42257
Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

Food is good but very limited... There are not that many restaurants around. Very small. There are more drink options. Some specials. Staff is very friendly.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

The Bib is actually a great little place on Patterson Rd near Gun Lake. We especially like the Chicken Fajita Pizza and a few other menu items plus the decor creates sort of a funky Key West meets Pure Michigan vibe that can be fun for a quick meal. The patio is small but nice as well for outdoor seating.

The problem seems to be not enough staff or staff not well managed. On more than one occasion this summer we've ordered pizza or sandwiches for carryout and the promised "ready in twenty five minutes" turns into over an hour. The food is still good and good value...just be warned. If they say it will be ready in 25 minutes, ask them if they mean it and don't plan on eating anytime soon. I hope they fix the problem!

Reviewed November 13, 2012

You wouldn't expect to find seafood and pizza in the same place but that's what they had. We had fresh lake perch on our last visit and it was delicious