“Nice big portions”

Carrie Lee's of Waterford
Ranked #96 of 157 Restaurants in Waterford
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed December 2, 2012

I have been a Carrie Lee's customer since I was a child (30+years) and have never had a bad experience. Yes many employees don't speak fluent English but that's what makes it such a lovely place to dine. The portion size is very very large and their prices haven't changed in years. I grab a carry-out menu every once in a while to make sure mine is current and I don't think the prices have changed in 6-7 years. Services is quick and friendly every time!

Reviewed January 24, 2012

As my rating would suggest this is average chinese food. The restaurant sits right on the end of Pontiac Lake. It is a very nice location. It is a very typical restaurant besides that. The food is of good quality, maybe a little bland for my taste. But if you are looking for something fairly quick at a real nice location. Then Carrie Lee's is perfect.