“Terrible.”

Add it.
Chung's of Waterford
Ranked #102 of 157 Restaurants in Waterford
Reviewed June 2, 2013

This place used to be great. The former owner passed away and now it is really terrible! There were lots of dead fruit flies in my salad and the Buddhas Special was clearly frozen and reheated. I hope they get it together.

1  Thank KathiJMo

Reviewed May 9, 2013

This place has been in this location for a long time, so we thought we would check it out. The sushi bar was not set up or at least it looked like they weren't using it. I decided to try it anyways. I was rather dissappointed when the roll I ordered with Salmon had some rolls with Salmon pieces and the other half was with minced salmon which could possibly be from a can. I wanted to order the Lichee Gai Kow but the waitress informed me that they haven't had the Lichee's for 5 years. SHe said the menu is old. Overall it was dissapointing.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

Yuck!!! I ordered the General Tso Chicken and it came with these unnatural sized hunks of flavorless chicken and the sauce was no where near a General Tso sauce it was more along of the lines of bland BBQ sauce. After we finished eating and belched it didn't remind you of anything. I definitely will not be returning. Just can't find a good Chinese restaurant in the Waterford area.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook