“YUM”
Review of Senor Queso - CLOSED

Senor Queso
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 16, 2014

I've eaten here numerous times, and tried everything on the menu. All of it was good, my favorites are the tacos ( the chicken and the beef both) the nachos, the chips and guacomole. So delicious! And the father and son who run the place are awesome, friendly guys! I saw the one star review someone left and really am shocked by their terrible experience. Maybe they should try dine in next time for their first time eating somewhere I dunno. But senor queso is a great little homey place to enjoy some tasty fresh yummy food! In my humble opinion anyway.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

A friend recommended this restaurant so we ordered a carry out to give it a try. I ordered the Enchilada dinner she ordered the Nacho's. Upon returning home and opening the orders "WE WERE SHOCKED TO SEE WHAT THEY HAD MADE FOR US" skimpy orders runny beans (almost like soup) burnt hamburger. We had so much hope for this place being they are close to us, too bad, we respect our friends too much to ever recommend this place.

"VERY UNHAPPY"

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Finally, a Mexican place in Waterford that is seriously passionate about good food and friendly service. This place is a must-try!

Reviewed July 26, 2013

Everything was great from the service to the very clean environment ... The food well that speaks for itself. I order the platter dish and I loved having one of each ... Although it made me want to try one of everything on the menu. Made to order seems to be common thread here and so worth ... If you stop you will not be sorry. Oh and the Tonys' are awesome!!

Reviewed July 16, 2013

We read the other two reviews on trip advisor and decided to try Senor Queso, even though it is a tiny place in a strip mall. They have a limited menu, but it's ohhh, so delicious. We had the combo platter, so got to try everything: the tostada, the taco, the enchilada, and the burrito as well as the homemade rice and beans. The taco shell was homemade, as were the chips. The guacamole was amazing. The people were so nice to us, and we will definitely be back. The place was clean and fun to eat at, with a chalkboard where guests can write and draw. For just 20 dollars, we had a wonderful dinner for two!