$107
$93
Rodeway Inn(Auburn Hills)
$47
RodewayInn
Comfort Suites Auburn Hills(Auburn Hills)(Great Value!)
$110
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 27, 2010

I rented the whole house for my wedding in July. The house was beautiful, Mike was great, but the other older lady that is co-owner, she needs some classes in social skills. I paid over $600 for this house which is suppose to hold 50 people, I had 34 and it was tight. We needed someone to let the cake and food in, this woman shows up and is rude to my husband telling him she will not be back to let the caterers in because she has people in from out of town, then, she turns the air up to 80 on a 90+ day, I had turned it down to 72 when we got there knowing we were going to have more people than would fit in the room, I'm not sure why my husband didn't turn it back down but he didn't, I had to leave for a hair appointment. So we had to have my sister leave the wedding early to let the caterer in, by the time we got there the house was so hot the cake was melting...then add 30+ bodies into this small space, I was very unhappy, and my guests were hot, I also had to deal with cleaning dead bugs, big ones off the floor,and in the corners of the downstairs bath along with old spider webs and dust, if I could do it over I would pick a differnt spot!

• Stayed: July 2010
3  Thank Rain417
Reviewed March 18, 2010

We came back for our mother's funeral. Rented the entire house & they prepared the after service luncheon. It was like our "port in a storm". Rooms were great, food was great, location was great, parking was plentiful. They bent over backwards to make things easy for us & were so accommodating. Will return under happier circumstances.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family