“Great Thai for you!”

Ranked #2 of 158 Restaurants in Waterford
Cuisines: Sushi, Thai
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Description: Authentic Thai Cuisine and Sushi Bar. Dine in or carry out. We also provide catering services and accommodate private parties.
Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

First time there and the food was pretty good...we will go back for more. My wife thought her Pad Thai was a little hot for ordering a mild dish but she still liked it. They said their dishes were a little hotter than the average Thai place...but very good.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

The servers here are very pushy and not friendly AT ALL. I tried this place twice. Both times my order was wrong. Both times I politely mentioned that my order was wrong and I was basically told I was incorrect. Also one time my daughter was with me and we ordered her food with no spice - her order was HOTTER than my medium spice order. The food just isn't that great either. The apple salad is decent. But the attitude has made me certain I will never try or recommend this place. If you are in Waterford there are several better choices. It's too bad - the decor is charming.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

I use to think there was only one Thai place in the area. That's all changed now that So Thai opened for business in Waterford. The food is fresh and you get a decent portion of food so you won't go away hungry. The Sushi is awesome also. If you're looking for a great Thai food experience then So Thai is your place.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Open on Sundays good fast food.they also deliver free for three miles. They have sushi there but I have not tried it yet.

Reviewed November 21, 2012

This restaurant is close to work and we frequently order carry out and delivery (delivery isn't always available). We love their food. The spring rolls are amazing! The fried rice is similar to the rice cooked at your table in a Japanese Steak House. The staff is friendly and the dine in experience was good.