See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 4, 2016

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 3, 2016

Me and my husband only had the room for one night, and on the day we were suppose to check out we decided to stay for one more day. We had left the hotel around 12 for the day, and when we came back around 8 the sheets on the bed of the room we had had not been changed, we had no clean towels, and our room hadn't even been touched by the cleaning crew. When I called down the the desk the man working was rude and told me we had to change the sheets ourselves and I had to beg for new towels. The handle to the bathroom was broken, and the lock also to the bathroom did not work. When we told the front desk that we wanted to extend our stay we gave him a different card to use to pay for the room only for him to charge the original card we had on file. I had to fight with him and told him he charged the wrong card. My husband and I had stayed there 2 weekends in a row before this past time and had no problem. No matter what hotel I have stayed in for more than one night, I never had to ask for my room to be cleaned, I was given clean towels and I had a clean bed to come back to. Every time we had stayed there the second we walked into our room you could instantly smell pot. We will not be coming back!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 3, 2016

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 1, 2016

Clean rooms. Good price the only issue is that some guests getting breakfast many times which lead for shortages in some items

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 30, 2016

This hotel is the worst I have ever stayed in. Rooms all smell of smoke and the bathroom was full of mold and grime. The free breakfast was mediocre with just cereal and an orange to choose from. Never again will I stay at this location when I head to Michigan. Never.

Room tip: I would keep looking for a nicer and CLEANER place.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family