All reviews front desk hot tub room was clean van dyke the breakfast area fridge and microwave would stay here again free breakfast baymont nadia pillows detroit fireplace michigan
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The guest service was excellent. Dua, was very friendly, detail oriented and professional. I always appreciate the great service you have provided. The hotel it’s self is very peaceful with great staff.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Bestwesternwarren, General Manager at Best Western Warren Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Alex19936:

Thank you for staying at our Best Western Warren Hotel and for taking the time to give us feedback about Dua, she was very happy as she was reading your kind words. We are looking forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed August 26, 2019

This hotel was very clean. Stay was overall very good, but having something besdies basic cable would have been nice. The phone app for showtime really isnt the same. The breakfast was good as well and didnt run out

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Anyannagibbs:

Thank you for providing us with such thoughtful reviews. We are thrilled to know that you enjoyed your stay. We are currently looking for different cable plans to improve our guests experience for next time.
We are looking forward to welcoming you again soon.

Happy Travels,

Reviewed August 17, 2019

We stayed Tuesday through Friday, and absolutely loved our stay! The fish pond in the breakfast area is too cool! The breakfast attendant Janifer, and the front desk attendant Nadia were super helpful. Janifer went above and beyond for to make everyone feel welcome and she is so friendly and kind! I will stay at this hotel again, just because of those two women! Thank you ladies for making my families vacation one of the best, yet!

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear SEW4319:

Thank you for staying at the Best Western Warren Hotel. We are very delightful by your wonderful and kind words, Nadia and Janifer are very thankful for your feedback and they're looking forward to welcoming you again soon along with all of our staff.

Happy Travels!

Reviewed August 15, 2019

I stayed here for 6 months. It was the best 6 months of my life so far in 2019. I felt like i was away in paradise on a private island!!! Spacious, spotless clean rooms! ALL of the FRIENDLY STAFF accommodated MY every requests with a SMILE. Free food, free wifi!!! This is a FAMILY orientated hotel, so everyone has children! rite! Let them have fun. OMG!! Clean pool, Clean Jacuzzi & private balcony with patio furniture. I even had a footrest. So as I sat on the patio, I was able to put my feet up on footrest ooohwee! I encourage & refer everyone to treat themselves to the BEST WESTERN PARADISE of WARREN. We felt very safe & secure! When I am in Michigan, I will only stay at this hotel, again ITS THE GREATEST IN THE WORLD!! The MANAGERS treat you like family. Juan & Jennifer are ANGELS sent from HEAVEN

Room tip: king size with sofa bed with private balconies are the best
Date of stay: April 2019

Dear Trueloveinfinity:

WOW! Your feedback made me smile. We are very very thrilled to know that your stay with us was great. Thanks for your wonderful words. We are looking forward to welcome you again.

Happy Travels!

Reviewed August 12, 2019

Best western lobby and dinning area were very beautiful and the room was nice. Check in was super easy and smooth. The breakfast was nice and plentiful. The pool was super cold but the hot tub "of course" make up for it.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Newgurldee:

Thank you for wonderful and kind words. We are very thrilled to know that you enjoyed your stay. We are looking forward to welcoming you again soon.

Happy Travels.