All I can say is Wow! The first night our family was there a power outage happened and my brother and his wife were stuck in the elevator for a half hour. The fire department came almost instantly and was able to get them out. The staff at the hotel was great. They did everything they could to help out, but with the horrible thunderstorm that happened, there was not alot they could do initially.
The next day someone's child had pooped in the pool and they had to close the pool to drain and clean it up; again not their fault. It was done in a minimum of time and was soon back in business.
On Sunday morning there was another storm and a problem with the AC and the lights; some of us had lights and no AC and others had AC and no lights. They fixed that problem in a few hours also.
We had 22 rooms booked and everyone in my group was happy with the service and the facilities and would come back again. You can't blame the hotel when there are 140,000 people out of power. They were fabulous and helpful to all of us and we want them to know that we appreciate everything they did during this emergency.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A great stay, at a great value! Start your day with a free complimentary hot breakfast buffet offered daily! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Warren MI reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn & Suites Warren Hotel Warren
- Baymont Inn And Suites Warren
- Hampton Inn Warren
- Warren Hampton Inn