“Pleasantly Surprised”

Baymont Inn & Suites Warren MI
Ranked #6 of 18 Hotels in Warren

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
TORRANCE
Reviewed October 24, 2012

I would definitely make this hotel my destination respite. I felt welcome and at home because of the attentive staff and I felt safe and cared for. What more can you ask for a modern day stay? The pool was nice and I had a quiet room. Kudos to Patricia,Mike and the great staff.

Can't wait to go back.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

baymont43512, Director of Sales at Baymont Inn & Suites Warren MI, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for selecting the Baymont Inn & Suites Warren for your stay in the area.

We are glad that our guestservice you experienced from each staff members, made you feel welcomed and made your stay enjoyable.

We look forward to having you stay with us in the future!

DAVISON
Reviewed October 24, 2012

This is the worst hotel stay ever in my entire life. First we had pre-reserved 10 extra rooms for our guests for our wedding. When our guest tried to book thier room they were told ther was nothing available. We continued to stay at your establishment because we won one night as a bridal package. as we entered the room the was a odd smell and what looked like chocolate or feeses on the ceiling.The next day we went to our wedding, and upon our arrival back we pulled in the parking lot to find every parking spot filled, when I went in to ask what I should do I was told to park down the street and walk it all the way back, in a rude manner. Disamayed my bride and I parked down the street and walked in my tux and her wedding gown, while carying all of our wedding gifts. Backing up to the check in. I went in to check in and was asked for my credit card for verification and then the person behind the desk charged my credit card for the whole amount before letting us know. I then said that I planned to pay cash, then again I was rudely told "You should had said something before I ran the card". When I got my bill slid under the door the morning of our check out it stated aproximently $87, and when I checked my bank statement I noticed that the amount chargeded to my card was $99.59. When I questioned the amount i was told relax it was just standard practice to run that amount as a verification of the card. Now correct me if I am wrong but every other card verification i have ever encountered was $1. Needless to say I WILL NEVER STAY IN ANY OF YOUR ESTABLISHMENTS OR ANY AFFILIATED ESTABLISHMENTS.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

1 Thank PATRICK K
baymont43512, Director of Sales at Baymont Inn & Suites Warren MI, responded to this review, October 26, 2012
Dear Valued Guest:

First, we would like to extend our best wishes and congrats on your Wedding.

We are saddened to hear that your experience here was not up to your standards. We sincerely apologize for that. We pride ourselves on excellent guest service and we will be reviewing the cameras and addressing the issues you have brought up with our staff, as well as the housekeeping issues. So we never have these issues again.

In looking at the contract that was signed for your event, the rooms you blocked were held until September 24, 2012. As discussed when you blocked the rooms, the Hotel was going to sell out on the on one of the dates you requested and it was suggested that you contact any of your guests that wanted to stay during that date and have them book prior to that date. We are very sorry that the block dropped prior to guests making reservations.

As for the credit card authorization, it is policy at nearly every hotel that a percentage is of your hotel stay is held for incidentals, such as phone calls, room service, etc…. Our hotel has a authorization of 15%, which we have a sign posted at the front desk that explains this. Please know for future stays at Hotels you may encounter authorization holds of much greater amounts.

If your travels bring you back to the area that you would consider staying with us.

Best Wishes,
Evansville
Reviewed October 24, 2012

100% non-smoking. Huge room with flat screen tv, frig, microwave, couch, chairs. As someone who has major trouble sleeping in hotels, this bed was comfortable and the room dark enough to nap in the middle of the sunniest day. The hot breakfast was terrific - the protein changed daily. And Monday - Wednesday nights - a catered dinner for hotel guests! We had everything from finger food/bar food one night to great italian food, complete with fresh salad and bread to southwestern lasagna and creole chicken. Absolutely fabulous and what a nice thing to do for their guests. A+++ all the way, and the staff couldn't be any nicer.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for selecting the Baymont Inn & Suites Warren for you stay in the area!

We thrilled to know that our spacious rooms, were equipped with all the things that made for a great stay...Flat Screen TV, Microwave, Mini Refrig, Sofa and that our complimentary hot breakfast got your day off to a great start. We are glad you were happy to enjoy the complimentary dinner buffets that we have Mon-Wed evenings.

We look forward to having you stay with us in future!

Canton, Ohio
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Clean, beautiful, comfortable. A great value. We were very pleased. Hope our convention chooses this hotel again next year.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for selecting the Baymont Inn & Suites Warren for your stay in the area!

We are so glad to hear that you were pleased with your stay and that you are looking to return.