Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Detroit Warren
Ranked #4 of 18 Hotels in Warren
Reviewed June 14, 2012

my daughter, grandaughter , 3 small greatgrandchildren, and i spent a wonderful week at this hotel.we loved everything about our stay. the staff was awsome, the management was the greatest, most of all we loved our suite.the staff was constantly being asked questions by the 4 and 5 year old,which they gladly answered with a smile. i travel quite a bit and from now on i will stay at the hawthorne.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed April 27, 2012

THE service at the HAWTHORN OF WARREN has been great the staff is wonderful i would recommened the HAWTHORN to all my family and friendsi

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 27, 2012

I've come to this property a few years ago and the vibe is great. The new manager has hired an EXCELLENT STAFF who go above and beyond your expectations. I would come back for the staff alone who made me feel as if i was home, but the room itself was comfortable,clean and relaxing. The hot breakfast was great before going to work and the dinner was excellent. I stayed for 3 nights and I recommend this hotel to everyone so dont miss out!

Room Tip: I stayed on the second floor in a corner room, it was peaceful and quiet!
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Savannah B
Reviewed March 17, 2012

All I can say is I was very comfortable in the king size bed ..slept so great ...very quiet...the staff was quite charming ..spotless rooms and flat screen tv I stay very often when im in town

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Alfred K
Reviewed March 16, 2012

Everyone who worked there was so lovely. They treated me respectfully. Amazing service, i 110% would not change staying there. Nice and clean, delicious food And i will recommend anyone i know to go check it out!!

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed January 19, 2012

It is not worth it. If you consider yourself of wanting quality where you lay your head, This is not the place for you! The sheets and duvet as well as the room smelled foul. No ventilation in the bathroom and the light was defective. My main problems; Very noisy at night, the closets and carpet superficially dirty, the fridge stained and filthy, the microwave was not cleaned. The included continental breakfast is not to be recommended, waffle maker toaster was very nasty. When I got home, I spent an hour going through my luggage outside because I was afraid that I brought something home. I will never stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank Sandy H
Reviewed January 13, 2012

First of all, we were treated very rude by the assistance manager name Lena when we checked in. I felt very disappointed in the service and treatment given upon arrival. The room smelled very bad...kind of a musky smell. They have mold in the bathroom and the showers leak and do not drain well, and the dirty carpet. My wife and I went to the gym at the hotel to work out and calm down….It got worse outdated treadmill turn off the electric in the room after running for a half mile twice!!!! We were told that they couldn't fix the light in the gym because the maintenance was gone for the day??? I was done with this place!!! A vacation should be a time of peace and relaxation...you should not have to worry with disgusting hotel rooms and rude people!!! At that point, we decided to pack up and leave for home. This hotel is not worth the price it should be a MOTEL not a hotel.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family