Extended Stay America - Detroit - Warren
$129
$120
$87
$85
Comfort Inn Warren(Warren)(Great Value!)
$80
$55
Red Roof Inn Detroit Warren(Warren)(Great Value!)
$54
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 25, 2013

When I get there Im always greeted nicely by Kathy. She has a sweet spirit and down to earth. Kathy is the best. My rooms are always clean. I never have a problem with my stay. I always tell people about ESA in Warren. I also like the prices of the rooms.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Jessica B
RDO_Sarah_L, Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Warren, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case! I’m glad that Kathy has always taken such good care of you at the hotel!

Reviewed January 21, 2013

Hotels designed for extended stays are typically budgeted to give the customer a lower price, but with a lower level of service than most typical hotels. This was not the case with the Extended Stay of Detroit in Warren. The rooms were similar to those I've stayed at in other type budget hotels, probably on the cleaner side actually. However, the service topped the others. We were visiting, and just needed a place to rest our heads so budget was key in placing our reservation. In the end however, we got the benefit of friendly staff, fresh fruit and coffee in the morning, and a big room to relax in after days' full of adventure (the ability to spend that $ we saved booking here over another more expensive hotel). Will stay here again when back in the area.

Room Tip: Rooms are pretty standard, but very roomy. If you really aren't happy, talk to the staff about your concerns, they'll do their best.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
RDO_Sarah_L, Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Warren, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2013

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Kathy and Arev were great. I rented a room with my parents and the pull out sleeper-couch was really hard to sleep on. We asked Kathy at the front desk if we could get a cot, which they didn't have, so instead she upgraded us to a room with two beds for free.

What a great place and staff, we will certainly be back again!

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank HardyHarz

Reviewed January 7, 2013

I enjoyed my stay. The staff was courteous and helpful. The rooms were clean and very nice. the room u had Was A nice size for a very affordable price. Hotel was also located in a nice area. Overall it was a nice stay. I definitely would go again.

• Stayed: January 2013
RDO_Sarah_L, Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Warren, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2013

Thank you so very much for your nice review of our property. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We hope to have you back on your next trip to the Warren area.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

My stay here was wonderful. I had no complaints to make at all. The staff was very helpful and caring. Specifically speaking on the staff members, Jackie and jade.They made sure our stay was a great one.

• Stayed: December 2012
RDO_Sarah_L, Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Warren, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We appreciate feedback from valued guests like yourself. Thank you for sharing. I am happy to hear you enjoyed yourself and our staff took good care of you. We hope to see you back again soon.