“Just So So”
Review of Andrea's Garden

Andrea's Garden
Ranked #22 of 270 Restaurants in Warren
Reviewed June 12, 2013

I checked reviews on TA before deciding on a place for lunch and Andrea's Garden generally received very good reviews. Mt French Dip sandwich was large and looked good but turned out to be dry and short on taste. Even so, I'll give Andrea's another try the next time I'm in town.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

We were meeting another couple and I found this restaurant after searching "TripAdvisor" looking for somewhere to eat dinner. I had the turkey dinner with mashed potatoes and stuffing...the portion was large enough to feed two people, plus a cup of soup and salad. My wife had a *huge* chicken ceasar salad plus a bowl of soup. Including coffee and a senior discount, which I didn't ask for, the bill was under $20.00. Wow! The turkey dinner was decent, soup was very good and chicken ceasar was slightly better than average. I was pleased enough to leave a 25% tip.

OldTOm

Reviewed December 26, 2012

A very nice place to eat. Good at breakfast, lunch and dinner. A great menu. Good service, coffee pot brought to your table so no need to wait for someone to come around. Prices are reasonable, wait-staff friendly. Food is very good, and portions are ample. Try the Egg Saganaki, this is one of my favorites.

Reviewed December 8, 2012

Andrea's Garden provides a tasty meal, including soup or salad, bread, and dessert for a budget-minded family.
Their homemade meatloaf and turkey dinners are two of my favorites.

2  Thank Bikeman48088
Reviewed October 28, 2012

awesome service , good prtions, great tasting, good specials too, senior discounts, across from college

Been to Andrea's Garden? Share your experiences!