“Nice Irish pub with comfort food.”
Review of Malone's Tavern

Malone's Tavern
Ranked #3 of 289 Restaurants in Warren
Cuisines: American, Irish
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Since 2002, Malone's Tavern has been fulfilling it's mission of providing great food and excellent service in a fun yet relaxing atmosphere. The word is out about our fabulous homemade meals, ice cold beer, daily specials and friendly service. Malone's Tavern is designed to be a place where people of all walks of life gather, in good spirits, to relax and share the news of the day. You can catch your favorite game, enjoy a delicious meal and have a ice cold beverage. After years of success, Malone's expanded with an open-air, nonsmoking room with an attached outside patio. This addition makes us the perfect gathering place for your family or friends to celebrate events from office parties to wedding rehearsal dinners and everything in between. Stop in at Malone's and become part of the Buzz!!
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I was staying in a hotel across the street from Malone's and decided to give it a try. The atmosphere is very welcoming with a friendly staff. They have a nice selection of draft beers and numerous televisions for sports. I have tried numerous items from the menu and have loved them all except for the meatloaf. If you decide to give it a try I don't think that you will be disappointed.

1  Thank Kyle L
Paul N, Owner at Malone's Tavern, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2014

Thank you for your nice comments on Trip Advisor. We strive to give the finest service and food to each and every customer. Every Monday we have 1/2 off pizza 5-9 pm. We appreciate your business. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Great, CLEAN , local spot to have a drink and watch a game or catch up with friends. Drinks are resoanbly priced and if you are local they have a great frequent diner program earn 5% on all purhcases including drinks!! I think the pizza is the best thing on the menu so you cant go wrong with that.

1  Thank Zimco01

Malone's has a lot of local regular customers. It is the Cheers on Van Dyke. We appreciate you taking the time to respond on Trip Advisor. We would like to extend a 15% off your next food purchase at Malone's. Print this comment and bring it in on your next visit. Thank your for your patronage.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Ate here twice because within walking distance of Baymont Inn. Good food and nice atmosphere. The staff was friendly.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

This bar/restaurant has become one of our favorite places to grab a bite to eat. It's not your typical greasy bar food, it's actually really good! Everything is fresh and seems homemade. They have really good and unique sandwiches, my husband loves the Reuben, and I like a couple of the chicken sandwiches and pitas. They always have french onion soup and chili, both of which are very tasty, but the best is their homemade soup of the day. We have tried a few of them and they are always unique and delicious! We've had a pepper steak soup, a German tomato, a cheesy chicken, and a mushroom, YUM! Also they make a sauce that they put on some of their burgers and sandwiches and also serve with their homemade chips, it's called Dublin Sauce, and it is the best! We dip our fries/onion rings in it too! Prices are reasonable on food and drinks, and they have good happy hour specials. Overall, it's a great place!

2  Thank cookingnanny
Reviewed February 8, 2013

I have eaten here several times and have never been impressed with the food. My boss wanted to have dinner there because it was walking distance from our hotel. So I reluctantly went along. We started by ordering a round of beer for the four of us. The waitress proceeded to dump the entire tray of four pints of beer in my lap. They did at least give me a grungy table cleaning towel to mop up some of the beer. The chicken entree I had was overcooked (dryed out and chewy) and generally not very good. They ended up comping my first beer. That didn't even come close to the cost to dry clean my suit. I won't be back even under duress.

1  Thank LV2H