“Always pleased”

Chocolate Gallery Cafe
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Warren
Reviewed June 1, 2012

My husband and I have been here many times for breakfast. We have never been disappointed with the food or the service. Always something different and unique.

4  Thank Teach
There are newer reviews for Chocolate Gallery Cafe

Reviewed May 26, 2012

Always a great breakfast here. Parking can be difficult at times but worth the wait. Everything we have ordered here has been so tasty.

4  Thank Travel4funnMichigan
Reviewed May 11, 2012

This is my favorite kind of place, home-made food, made with care & a friendly staff who make sure your coffee cup is refilled with their great coffee. The omelettes are delicious, my favorite is the boursin-cheese, but it's tough not to want some of the strawberry stuffed French toast, so get someone to split both. Many of my friends & family love this "sweet" place! GM workers like the Chocolate Gallery, too.

4  Thank katecunning
Reviewed August 14, 2010

This was my 2nd visti to this restaurant. The name is intriguing...don't let that fool you!
There is nothing intriguing about this place. The 1st time we visited the service was lacking as was the food...I decided to give it a 2nd chance. I won't be back ever. We walked in on a Sunday at 11:00 (we had to be somewhere by noon...I thought we would have more than enough time for breakfast) When we walked in there was only one table left right by the door....so we were seated...by a hostess whom I believe may also be the owner...she seemed distracted and frazzled. We proceeded to wait much to long just to have our drink order taken. Finally got our drinks and then waited and waited again to order food....as far as I could tell there is only one waitress in the place. I got up to request that we get our order in as we had somewhere to be by 12...it was already 11:25 and we had not even ordered. So the owner/hostess came and took our order...very simple I had one of their breakfast combos...my daughter simply ordered toast and jelly.
Guess what...our food took too long...and only mine came out w/ a promise her toast wasw on its way...it never came...we had to ask...they had given it another table (seriously) so when it finally did get there I was nearly finished and they forgot to bring her any jelly. Once we were done it was 11:50 I had to ask for our check...at this point the waitress (who actually had never waited on at all) slowly made her way over with our check and in a sing song voice said she would be right back for it. I slapped my card down and she took away...and we waited and waited for her to return with it all the while watching her get coffees... refill coffees etc...as she laid it down she said in another sing song voice "here you are friend"...this was exceptionally condensending as she knew we were late and she had not given us service of any shape or kind. Friend...I think not...NO friend of mine would ever wait on me so lousy! This place is cramped...has old worn our tables chair and tablecloths...it is understaffed...and overpriced and the food is mediocre...save your time and money go to "The Pantry" restaurant on Van Dyke in Sterling Heights for a GREAT breakfast!

2  Thank vintageaprongirl