“A great 70th birthday party for mom”

Juliano's Banquets, Catering & Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 269 Restaurants in Warren
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are a local Italian American Restaurant, banquet, catering facility. We specialize in large groups and small reception (20 to 100 ppl)in private Rooms. Catering available for home, office or factory large or small. Lunch delivery available Monday thru Friday 11am to 5pm.Orders for other time slots need to call in advance for delivery. We are one of the longest running restaurant in the Warren area with over 32 years at this location
Reviewed February 10, 2013

We had a fabulous buffet dinner in one of the banquet rooms at Juliano's. The price was great, the service provided by Sara was great - very attentive and pleasant. I would definitely recommend Juliano's for family gatherings. Thanks to all at Juliano's who helped make this a wonderful evening celebration for my mom.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

It was awesome and the 2 ladies working (Megan and Lauren) went above and beyond to help us !! Good food and a good time !

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Our wait staff was great. We held a meeting at the restaurant and had dinner after. What a great place for good Italian food. The chicken dishes were wonderful. The salads were nice. Our waitress went out of her way to make sure we had a good visit.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

I was in Julianos for a baby shower the other day the waitstaff was amazing they went out if there way to make sure our drinks stayed full and we had enough food I thought it was great that the girls cut and served the cake to us at the tables it was a great experience and my family and I will come in the future for more parties thanks again to Megan Lauren and alyse

1  Thank lauren b
Reviewed September 8, 2012

My family are all vegetarians. We ordered three vegetarian orders and two of them had chunks of meat in the sauce. Since we do not eat meat under ANY circumstances, we called them about it. Their attitude was that the sauces were beside each other so it happens. When we said that we wouldn't be eating these dishes because of the meat we were basically told it was our problem and they hung up. Upon a second call, the "manager" Joann told me that it WAS my problem and hung up on me a second time. First of all, there's no excuse for meat dishes to be contaminating vegetarian dishes. Don't offer dishes without meat if you cannot assure that they will be meat-free. Second of all, to treat me on the phone the way Joann did was completely unacceptable. I've worked in customer service my whole life and were I to do what she did, I'd be out of a job. Don't continue to support a restaurant that treats their customers so horribly.

1  Thank Lisa B