“OMG”
Review of Andiamo Italia

Andiamo Italia
Reserve with OpenTable
Andiamo Italia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 269 Restaurants in Warren
Cross street: Van Dyke
Texarkana, Arkansas
“OMG”
Reviewed June 6, 2012

This restaurant was one of the best places I have ever eaten. Service was one of the best. Prices were okay for the environment and food quality. My dinner was $32 with tip which included salad, side pasta dish, main dish, and dessert. Next time I am in Warren I will come back. Oh, if it is your first time, make sure they know because they give all first time guest a free small appetizer which was so good.

• Visited June 2012

Warren, Michigan
“Best Italian food ever!!!!”
Reviewed April 11, 2012

best italian food ever. Love it here. Nice atmosphere, must try the Lasagna it is to die for!!!!!

• Visited November 2011
Shelby Township, Michigan
“Great Italian”
Reviewed April 7, 2012

Always enjoy our meals at any of the local Andiamo locations. Can't wait to return for their Mother's Day brunch next month... incredible variety, fantastic service, delicious and a great value!

Visited August 2011
Detroit, Michigan
“Wonderful Valentine's Dinner”
Reviewed February 28, 2012

My husband and I enjoyed a lovely dinner at Andiamo. The food was absolutely fantastic! Our calamari appetizer was huge and just perfect. The cream of asparagus soup was the best I've ever eaten! I would have loved to have licked the bowl, but that wouldn't have looked right. ha. My husband had veal and I decided to go traditional and order lasagna. The noodles are made in-house and are oh so thin. It was the best ever! Our waiter helped us choose a great wine to compliment everything. The service could not have been any better and the food is remembered with a smile.

• Visited February 2012
Lebanon, New Jersey
1,158 restaurant reviews
“Outstanding food and service”
Reviewed February 16, 2012

No reason to hold back on the excellent review. This place combines it all. We ate way too much, you do not have to order as we did. I started with the Hungarian peppers and sausage starter - if you like sausage and peppers, you will love this. Great flavor. The menu says the peppers are hot - but they are not. While pricey ($14) for a starter - the volume was enough for a 'small plate' meal. Suggest it be shared. My colleague - the native Italian - had the tomato and mozzarella stack - which he said was good. House salads followed - simple, as a house salad should be. He wanted to test the true Italian nature of chef, so had simple pasta with tomato and basil sauce. He said was good - except served with too much sauce. (Italians eat pasta with what we Americans would consider not-very-much sauce.) I had the Bronzino black bass. Very good - though the risotto was too creamy with butter and cheese - plus my colleague said t was over done. But the flavor grew on me - as I am sure the calories will. Having eagerly consumed all they brought us - and two baskets of nice bread - I am afraid I cannot comment on desserts (but they looked good). Service was spot on. Atmosphere nice - better if you get an table around room rather than in the middle (as with any place). With wine, our meal was not cheap - but I still considered it good value. Skip the wine and starters, and you can get in and out with quite reasonable bill.

• Visited February 2012