All reviews average room lcd tv room rate nice pool short drive king bed a great place to stay would definitely stay here again very nice hotel desk pillows vanity walmart concert
Reviewed July 13, 2011

Had a bit of difficulty finding this hotel but am really glad I persisted! This hotel is fantastic! Nice sized rooms, very clean and comfortable, with a very friendly staff. Highly recommend for business or pleasure.

Date of stay: September 2010
1  Thank otis32
Reviewed April 8, 2011

I was there for work (across the street) and so this hotel was particularly convenient location-wise. The Hotel was perfectly fine - pretty standard Holiday Inn fare - consistent, clean and safe which is a lot to be said for hotels in metro Detroit! The staff was very friendly and when there was a problem with my bill they fixed it right away. I did use the workout room which was a bit small and limited in terms of equipment but had enough to get in a little cardio. The wireless internet was pretty good - I had a little trouble with the password but the front desk gave the tried and true suggestion to disconnect and reconnect which worked like a charm! It was pretty fast, too, for this type of hotel and included in my rate to boot!

The only thing that was a little weird was that the vanity and sink were outside the bathroom (which just had a toilet and shower/bath) - not a problem, but just an odd design for sure! I guess that way you don't have to worry about the mirror fogging up!

Date of stay: March 2011
1  Thank DAL504
Reviewed August 24, 2009

My family and I thoroughly enjoyed our weekend stay at the Holiday Inn in Warren, MI. The staff were so welcoming and friendly frrom the moment we checked in to the moment we checked out!! Our room was not only impeccably clean,but the decor was warm and inviting and very home-like. (The beds were amazingly comfortable!). We needed a good recommendation for a dinner restaurant in the area and the front desk attendant was more than helpful. Part of our stay included free breakfast in the restaurant attached to the hotel. There we found our food delicious, the wait staff extremely pleasant and the food excellent. We will definitely stay at the Holiday Inn in Warren, MI again. Loved it!!

Date of stay: August 2009
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank SBrief
Reviewed April 10, 2008

I have just left the Holiday inn Hotel & Suites in Warren and have decided that I will stay there again, The Ladies at the desk were pleasant and very easy to deal with. There was just a aura of welcome all around the hotel. I recommend it highly. I have stayed at this hotel and at the Express and I truly prefer this hotel hands down.

Date of stay: March 2008
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank klombard
Reviewed January 19, 2008

Have stayed here many times for busy at GM Engineering Headquarters (which is across the street) and it is a nice hotel. The only negative is the workout room which consists of 2 treadmills, a small weightset and a row machine. The room itself is just fine. Highly recommended especially for any GM visits.

Date of stay: January 2008
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)