Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Warren / Detroit
$129
$109
$87
$85
Comfort Inn Warren(Warren)(Great Value!)
$80
$120
$139
Red Roof Inn Detroit Warren(Warren)(Great Value!)
$54
$55
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 13, 2011

This is one of those hotels that could easily make the top 100 worst hotels in America. Upon check-in, we were told if we wanted our room cleaned, and have clean sheets put on our bed, we would have to pay extra. Also, if we were going to stay more than a few days (we've been here 2 weeks), we could only get clean towels, etc., once a week. The room photos they show on the choicehotels.com site don't look anything like the way they really do. The beds are on wood frames, no padding anywhere. Bathrooms are not in very good shape, tubs constantly drip. Also, the ceiling shows signs of leaking: water stains, the poor excuse of the stucco (bad paint job) is peeling in several places. The floor by the sink has water damage, as well. Every time I step on it, it moves. Bad repairs, in general. Avoid staying here, at all costs.

Room Tip: No good rooms, here
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Mark H
Reviewed September 29, 2011

I work as an auditor for a hotel. I read the reviews for this motel and I called the night auditor at this motel and asked if the reviews posted online were accurate. He said the motel was not bad as the reviews had stated. He lied. My door to the room had to be forced open. Even though it was a nonsmoking motel my room smelled of smoke. The carpet had very bad stains throughout and I would never walk on it barefoot. The bathroom tub clearly had not been throughly cleaned for some time. Overall housekeeping was poor. I called the front desk and requested another room. I was told there were no other rooms. I requested a refund and was told I needed to contact hotels.com. I contacted hotels.com and they agreed to refund 1 night stay but I had to pay for 1 night. I promise you if you stay at this motel, you will regret it.

Room Tip: Arrive early and inspect your room prior to checking into it.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Jameel E
Reviewed September 7, 2011

I have been staying here for about 3 months. Having a hard time finding permit housing. The hotel is okay. Im nit find of the rooms, they need updating bad. The staff is great and will work with you on pricing if needed. Decent and reasonable. Not the best for children, nothing for them to do. And breakfast is unfortunately a joke. You get what you pay for, but not bad. 5.5 out of 10.

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed June 21, 2011

They just post nice pictures but honestly please I'm begging everyone do not make the same mistake & stay at this filthy motel. Its true when they say it is dirty. My mom ended up getting bitten by bedbugs. The room smells horrible. They say its nonsmoking but you can smell the smoke. You are better off at the Motel 6 nearby. Do not pay until you see the inside of the room & you are ok staying at the filthy place.

Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank dw165671
Reviewed May 8, 2011

I have stayed at this hotel several times in recent years. Last time was for my sisters wedding. We were on an extremely tight budget and they have low weekly rates here. We paid around $200 for 7 nights as opposed to over $600 elsewhere. The rooms could definitely use new carpeting and updated amenities but overall it's good.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family