Comfort Inn Warren
QualityInn
$139
$87
$85
Red Roof Inn Detroit Warren(Warren)(Great Value!)
$54
$139
$136
$129
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsvan dykeyogurtfront deskthe hotel offersper weekplace to stayother hotelsi highly recommend this hotelcomfortable staysmile on her facecomfortable bedsa great stayfree dinnercleaning staffthe entire staffsausageheather
Reviewed July 23, 2007

Convenient location to the auto-manufactures, Detroit Arsenal, restaurants & shopping. The front looks promising as does the lobby, but the rooms remind you that you are in a lower-budget hotel with the drab carpet, cheap generic furniture. There is free wireless internet in the rooms, a fridge and microwave, as well as free breakfast and Monday-Weds free dinner buffet downstairs. They also have a fitness center and you can use the pool at the hotel next door.

Stayed: July 2007
Reviewed June 17, 2007

The staff at this hotel is really helpful and nice. All of them were always ready to lend a hand, they considered all our request (non smoking, fridge and microwave on the room).
The room was really clean. The area near the hotel is really safe (we were waking at night without a problem). A good plus is that they offer a delicious buffet dinner (Monday-Wednesday) with several options of food each day (different meat, pasta or soup, salad or fruit salad…) all for FREE!!!
The pool and jacuzzy are really clean and in a good size, also a good deal for a relax evening.
The location is really good (almost on Van Dyke Av), near of shops, malls and other restaurants.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed April 11, 2007

Stayed here for a Union conference. The hotel is really easy to find from I-696. The front desk clerk was nice and helped us with any questions we had. Checked in into our rooms (King-Size bed) and the room was AWESOME. The room has a refrigerator, microwave, Closet, Iron and Iron Board, a nice desk. The bathroom is nice and big. The free breakfast in the morning was really good. It had cereal, muffins, bagels, waffles, OJ, apple, Milk and Coffee. There is a Chili's near the hotel and a bar called Malone’s across the street. I recommend this bar to go get something to eat and have a nice cold one. This hotel does not have a pool. I hope this helps anyone looking for a nice hotel in Warren, Michigan.

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed February 19, 2005

We stayed at the LaQuinta for 2 nights on Feb 18, 2005. I booked it through expedia.com. When we got there I was asked what floor I wanted. Upon telling the front desk clerk the first floor because of my daughter being in a wheelchair, I was immediately offered a handicapped room on the first floor. When we got down there, there was no chair for her to sit on in the shower. The front desk clerk went out of his way to find us a chair. Everytime we seen him he told us if there was anything we need to please let him know. He was always so cheerful and helpful. When we got to the room we also found a small microwave and refrigerator that we didn't expect. It was really nice to have them. There was also a coffee maker in the room so that we could have coffee before the deluxe breakfast opened. The breakfast was really nice and it was fun making our own waffles. I will definately stay here again.

1  Thank imabusy
A TripAdvisor Member
Houston, TX
Reviewed June 7, 2003

I went on hotwire to reserve this hotel and was pleasantly surprised when I found out it was newly built. The have a deluxe continental breakfast, all rooms are inside and its in a great locale with plenty of restaurants, stores, etc in the area. The also have free high speed internet which was a big plus for me.