“Far Superior to the Brand”

TownePlace Suites Detroit Warren
Ranked #1 of 18 Hotels in Warren
Palm Beach, Florida
“Far Superior to the Brand”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

If you've stayed at TownPlace Suites before you know what to expect, a clean room with full kitchen and a very basic breakfast. This location has exceeded that by giving you a full breakfast with a warm welcome. The staff is to be commended for keeping this a step above the already high Marriott standards.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Andrew L
Mary Ann R, Director of Sales at TownePlace Suites Detroit Warren, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
Dear Andrew L:

Thank you for selecting the TownePlace Suites Warren for your stay in the area.

We can't thank you enough for your kind words regarding the TownePlace Suites Warren. As a staff, we work hard to uphold the high Marriott standards and it was our pleasure that we were able to provide that and much more during your stay. Again, thank you.

We hope to see you again in the future.

TownePlace Suites Warren

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
New Orleans, Louisiana
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Hadn't been to Warren in many years and wasn't sure what the hotels might be like these days. Plus the price for two of the largest suites was so low I was concerned at what we might find when we got there. It was great! The hotel is in a very safe, quiet area. It is clean and very comfortable. Free wifi. Most of the staff are well trained and accommodating. There is a pool and exercise room. The breakfast buffet was typical of this type of hotel and generally pretty good. You won't find any restaurants nearby other than fast food but your suite will have a kitchen so you can cook for yourself. If I ever had to come back to Warren again, I wouldn't hesitate to book a suite here.

Room Tip: We stayed in the one bedroom suite with full kitchen and separate living area which was spacious and...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Dear Anne W:

Thank you for selecting the TownePlace Suites Warren for your stay in the area.

We are so happy to hear that you found us to be a very good value.

It is also great to know that our comfortable rooms, amenities and staff, would make you staying with us again an easy choice. We hope to see you again in the future.

TownePlace Suites Warren
Reviewed June 24, 2014

I had to find hotel rooms quickly due to bereavement. A friend suggested the TownePlace Suites in Warren MI. WOW!! Although my stay was short - IT WAS SWEET!! I wish I could have stayed longer but no worries; I plan to do it again real soon! From the staff, to the room, to the free breakfast and all other amenities; I was pleasantly surprised of the valued rate. No matter where I travel moving forward; my first choice will be a TownePlace Suite. I hope to find one in Nashville when I travel there in August - X - fingers crossed! Last but by no means least; I had the pleasure of speaking with Property Supv. Kalvin Shunia. I left my umbrella in my suite and he went ABOVE-N-BEYOND to assure that I received my property after giving him my shipping information. GREAT JOB KALVIN & TOWNEPLACE SUITES!!

Room Tip: From the number of rooms we had to rent, 3-4 in total; ALL were spacious, clean and great locations...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Mary Ann R, Director of Sales at TownePlace Suites Detroit Warren, responded to this review, June 25, 2014
Dear Theresa B:

Thank you for selecting the TownePlace Suites Warren for your stay in the area.

We are so glad to hear that we were able to provide you with excellent guest service and that you enjoyed your stay even tho unpleasant circumstances brought you to the area.

We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to Michigan.

Again, thank you.

Warren
Reviewed June 12, 2014

Thanks to Mrs. Muriel my stay was very comfortable. She was very helpful and had the best customer service I have experience. If I had to stay at a hotel again I would pick the Towneplace suites in warren.

• Stayed June 2014
Mary Ann R, Director of Sales at TownePlace Suites Detroit Warren, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Dear Jazz419:

Thank you for selecting the TownePlace Suites Warren for your stay in the area.

We are so thrilled to hear that we rank as one of the best hotels you have stayed at and that
Muriel provided you with the best guest service you have experienced.

We look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to the area.

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Room was spacious and clean. Full kitchen. Bathroom had a partition between the sink/vanity area and the shower/toilet area. Staff was friendly. Great value for what you get, free high speed internet that was actually high speed, Direct TV, free breakfast. No complaints.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Mary Ann R, Director of Sales at TownePlace Suites Detroit Warren, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Dear XYZ_Loves_To_Travel:

Thank you for selecting the TownePlace Suites Warren for your stay in the area.

We are so glad that you were pleasantly surprised with your stay. and you found the TownePlace Suites Warren to be a great value, with amenities such as complimentary hot breakfast, high speed Internet and Direct TV.

We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area.

Sharps Chapel, United States
Reviewed May 15, 2014

As far as extended stay hotels go this one is above average. I found it to be very well maintained, clean and everything in good working order. The desk staff were always pleasant, but Muriel took more of a personal interest in her guests. She became a friend and someone you knew you could count on. She would get things done even if it was just something mentioned in passing.
I was also impressed with the evening complimentary dinners. They were actually thought out meals and not the usual chips and snacks that some hotels call meals. Even at breakfast there never was a shortage no matter how late I arrived.
This hotel takes care of its guests, making it one of my top extended stay hotel experiences. I look forward to coming back to the area and staying at this TownePlace Suites.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Laura C
Dear Laura C:

Thank you for selecting the TownePlace Suites Warren for your extended stay in the area.

We are so glad that your extended stay with us was pleasant and that our complimentary hot breakfast and dinners offered you a tasty variety of foods . We thank you for your kind words regarding the staff and Muriel. We are glad that they were helpful and you were able to count on them to tend to your requests during your stay.

We look forward to having you with us on your next stay in the area.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Traveling is easier when there are no worries and Muriel was very attentive to all of our needs during our stay and made us feel right at home. She made our stay that much more pleasant and we will continue to stay at this location when visiting our loved ones.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Dear Annette S:

Thank you for selecting the TownePlace Suites Warren for your stay in the area.

We are so happy to hear that you felt at home during your stay with us! We truly appreciate your kind words and that we will be your home away from home when traveling to the area.

Again, thank you.