Red Roof Inn Detroit Warren
$139
$103
$85
CandlewoodSuites
Comfort Inn Warren(Warren)(Great Value!)
$80
$120
$55
All reviewskeep up the good workroom was cleanawesome staffdetroit warreneasy accessstay there againmusty smelltake caregreat customer servicestephanielesfreewayflooringmoteltargetpetsmichigan
Reviewed May 3, 2014

I made a reservation thru the 800 number for March 2014. I was unable to make that date so I called and cancelled the reservation. I did get a confirmation number at that time. A few days later I again made reservations for April. I have stayed at this inn several times I have never had a problem. I made my trip in April if I would have known at that time that I was charged for a room in March that I never stayed in I would not have stayed at this inn. I called to get a refund and was told no confirmation number no refund. I have been a redicard member since approx. 1977 and this is the way I was treated. I have cancelled reservations before and never had a problem so I didn't keep the number. When I talked to the 800 number I was told that the manager emailed me with their decision I NEVER got an email. There are way to many hotels in the Detroit area that I can stay at than this one. I will never stay at a Red Roof again. They do not appreciate loyal customers.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Melissa B, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit Warren, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2014

I'm sorry you felt you had a negative experience with us. If you would like to speak with me directly, feel free to call the inn to try and resolve this issue.

Reviewed April 19, 2014

I was spending a weekend visiting friends over a weekend in April 2014 and needed a place to crash on a Saturday night. I knew there were a few Red Roofs in the suburbs around where I was hanging out, and the one in Warren was one of the three. (Madison Heights and Troy were the other two locations, but the Warren one was the most convenient.)

I hadn't made a reservation beforehand and arrived at this Red Roof around 12:30 a.m. on a Saturday night/Sunday morning. I had to wait maybe 5-10 minutes for the front desk clerk to get back from whatever she'd been doing, but it wasn't a big deal. I ended up getting Room 229. It took me a little while driving around the entire property finding the place because the woman who checked me in kinda pointed in the wrong direction. In any case, I eventually found my room and was quite pleased. It looked like it had been recently renovated and was quite comfortable. The cleanliness of the room and bathroom were just fine, and the bed was comfortable. I slept well that night.

In the morning the check-out process was very quick and easy.

All in all, I was pleased with my stay. For what I paid, it was a decent Red Roof Inn room. I'd have no problems staying there again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo

Thank you for the kind words. We take pride in our renovated rooms. I am happy to hear that you would stay here again if you are in the area.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

A friend and I needed to crash for one night, so took a chance on this place because of the great rating and reviews. Also, because it was nearby another friend we were visiting who didn't have enough room at her place. The rooms are clean and the beds are comfy. But most of all Connie and Brian at the front desk are friendly, professional and very helpful!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends

Thank you, we have a great housekeeping staff to make sure our rooms are clean. Connie and Brian are great at what they do. I will be sure to let them know you mentioned them.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Impress with the greeting from the time I walked in the door. Brian was eager to help. When I got to my room the upgrades Red Roof have done are really nice. The room was really clean. I left something very dear to my heart after I checked out and when I called back Brian was there to to help me again. I was so thankful that housekeeping had turned it in. Truly a location worth considering if you travel to warren, mi

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Melissa B, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit Warren, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am happy we were able to return something so special to you.I have shared your comments with Brian and the Housekeeping staff. We all take pride in providing great customer service. I am so glad you like our recent renovation completed in all of our rooms. They have new pillow top mattresses as well as a new bedding package and flat screen T.V.'s.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

I frequent the area for business and stayed last week for a night and this week. Both times I was greeted in the lobby by a happy front desk manager. I was checked in fast despite the fact that on both occasions the ladies were very busy with the phone and other guests. The rooms were spotless, newly decorated with nice bathrooms and great showers. The beds were comfy and I slept like a rock both times. In room coffee, micro and fridge along with the free wifi were also pluses. Other than the outdoor entry I would compare the accommodations with a Quality Inn any day.

Room Tip: I liked the rooms just behind the office on the inside parking lot, but both my rooms were just fine.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business