“Clean, comfortable and affordable”

Red Roof Inn Detroit Warren
Ranked #7 of 19 Hotels in Warren
Reviewed February 27, 2013

The Red Roof Inn in Warren exceeded my expectations. The rooms were very clean and newly renovated. The bathroom was spotless, with extra towels and good quality soap. We received a voucher for breakfast at Dunkin Donuts, which was conveniently located. The room was very affordable and we received an extra discount for booking with hotels.com. Overall, I would strongly recommend Red Roof Inn!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Melissa B, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit Warren, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2013

Thank you for writing a review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay in one of our newly renovated rooms.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

My friend and I came into town for the Elle Goulding concert and were very pleased with our quick check in at the Red Roof since we were excited to get to our event. The commute to main street with all the shops and restaurants was only about 7 minutes. When we came back after the concert we fully appreciated how nice the room looked and how comfortable the beds were. The bathroom had a full bath, and they even remembered an extra towel for the floor after it gets wet from the shower! The only thing, next time I will remember to bring my own hairdryer, since they did not have any of those extra amenities. I will definitely look for a Red Roof Inn the next time I travel!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Melissa B, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit Warren, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

Thank you for writing a review. I am glad that you were comfortable in our brand new Serta pillow top bed and enjoyed your stay with us. We do have hairdryers available upon request in the lobby. We are happy to hear that you will continue to use Red Roof Inns in the future.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

I recently stayed at the Red Roof Inn in Warren, I had just buried my mother, and decided to get away, to find a little peace and quiet for a couple days. I was shockingly surprised to see that the rooms had been renovated it was so perfect. Upon arriving I was greeted by Connie whom no matter what always have a heart warming smile

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience in our newly renovated rooms.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

I recently stayed at the Red Roof Inn in Warren and i can truly say i was very impressed. Upon check in i was greeted by Stephanie the desk clerk on duty. I noticed the new lobby and i asked her were the rooms renovated too. She told me they had just completed their whole renovation and you can tell she was very excited about the new product. She was very helpful and suggested the Crash Landing for dinner, and let me say that was a very good choice. When i returned i finally went up to my room, and when i walked in i was like wow the room was beautiful. Red Roof has always had nice rooms, but this was more like a five star hotel now. I pay attention to detail and this was by far one of the cleanest i have stayed at. I was checking out very early in the morning and in a rush, and had to get directions and make a few copies for a presentation. The desk clerk Connie was bright and cheerful(that early in the morning) and so accommodating and willing to go way beyond the call of duty. She got me what i needed and I told her she was a great help to me. This was a very pleasant experience and i will continue to stay here whenever I'm in the Detroit area.

Room Tip: I found out that rooms that are upstairs are much more quiet
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Sandra C
Melissa B, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit Warren, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at the newly renovated Warren Red Roof Inn. At Red Roof our goal is to provide superior quality and service to every customer. Your feedback is important to us. I will share your review with the staff. Thank you for choosing the Warren Red Roof Inn for your lodging needs. We look forward to having you as our guest as your travels bring you to this area.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

I stay at the red roof in Warren at least twice a week and have been doing this for the last six months. I attend classes at Davenport university so it is very convenient for me because red roof is right down the street. I absolutely love the new rooms so very classy when I first saw them back in November I was like wow especially the new floors and the lighting. The staff has always been very nice to me. Front desk Stephanie and Connie are the best always greet me with a smile and reassurance that this stay will be even better than the last. The housekeepers are great and I can say they are doing a wonderful job maintaining the new rooms. I also had the pleasure of meeting the General manager and you can tell she cares about the inn and about her staff. I will continue to come here in the new year and will always recommend this inn to my friends and family keep up the good work your hard work is greatly appreciated.

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank rebbawa
Melissa B, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit Warren, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience in our newly renovated rooms. We strive to provide all of our guests with exceptional service and quality. We look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

My Name is Dr Alexander and I got excellent service from Connie , Annie, Stephanie, LaToyta,
Brian and the entire Staff. Mellissa is an excellent Manager. I have been a Quest at many different Hotels but The Red Roof in Warren made me feel like Family. I really love the free Wi Fi. The free US Today News paper is a plus and it is also free Thank You Dr Alexander

Room Tip: All the rooms are excellent
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Dr Robert A
Melissa B, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit Warren, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Dr. Alexander thank you for taking the time to write a review. The staff always looks forward to your return. I am sure you will enjoy your stay even more when you have the opportunity experience our new rooms. The new rooms will include a new color scheme, new floors and all new Serta mattresses.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

The staff are always very nice I stay here about two nights out of every week because I live out of town. Rooms are nice and quiet I can really get the rest I need here. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Never have had any problems here

• Stayed: October 2012
Melissa B, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit Warren, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2012

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are pleased that you enjoy staying with us and look forward to your return visit.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Warren
Quality Inn And Suites Detroit Warren Tech Center
Hampton Inn Detroit / Madison Heights / South Troy
Baymont Inn & Suites Warren MI
TownePlace Suites Detroit Warren
Red Roof Inn Detroit Troy
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Detroit Warren

Been to Red Roof Inn Detroit Warren? Share your experiences!