“I was very pleased . . . very surprised”

Quality Inn And Suites Detroit Warren Tech Center
Ranked #2 of 18 Hotels in Warren
SPRING LAKE
“I was very pleased . . . very surprised”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

I made my reservations based on the reviews. There are several reasons I would have normally avoided this place ... but I am glad I did not. The first thing that surprised me was the price . . . after taxes it was ONLY $62.00. At that price I was not expecting much. Then when I pulled up to the building I again had second thoughts. It did not look dangerous or dirty. It just looked old and out of date.

As soon as I walked in the door, I was put at ease. The woman at the front desk was exceptional. She was helpful, full of smiles and friendly. I was really pleased by this woman . . . she did a great job. The staff at check out was also friendly.

Then when I opened the door to my room, I found it neat and in order. Everything was in good shape and working well. The hotel is nothing fancy, but it is a great facility.

Breakfast was typical. Nothing special, but it was sufficient.

Next time I am in the area I will be staying here again.

Room Tip: Keep in mind that the rooms may seem a bit outdated but they are clean and well maintained. None of...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
QIS Detroit War... ., Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn And Suites Detroit Warren Tech Center, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
Dear Christopher V,

What a fantastic review to see about our property! Thank you very much for your very kind words of praise! I am very happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay as well as our friendly, staff's service! It is certainly something all travelers enjoy. Thank you again for your amazing review!

Group Sales Manager

Group Sales Manager
Quality Inn –Detroit-Warren Tech Center
valerie@trussdevelopmentllc.com
586-574-0550

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Reviewed March 2, 2014

An older property but well taken care of. Plenty of parking. Free breakfast and wi-fi. Very safe. Well worth the money. Near all freeways to get to Detroit and other burbs. Plenty of food near the hotel. Would stay again.

• Stayed February 2014
QIS Detroit War... ., Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn And Suites Detroit Warren Tech Center, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
Dear Beegeezz,

Great review! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of our facility! We appreciate your compliments about our staff & amenities, & will be certain to share your comments with our team.

We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the near future!

Solon, Ohio
Reviewed March 1, 2014

I found this Quality Inn to represent an excellent value in a good location. Rooms were very clean, beds comfortable, and the staff , especially Derrick, was very helpful and eager to please . Free wifi in the rooms.They served a continental breakfast that was quite adequate. They will be going through a renovation that should make it even better once completed. I would definitely stay there again.

Robert F.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
QIS Detroit War... ., Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn And Suites Detroit Warren Tech Center, responded to this review, March 3, 2014
Dear Robert F,

Derrick Bacall
Quality Inn –Detroit-Warren Tech Center
Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

Valerie checked me in and I couldn't believe that after staying here only once she remembered me by first and last name as soon as I walked in the door. She really made me feel welcome. One thing I really liked was that when you walk in your room you can smell how clean it is. When you walk in the bathroom you can see they cleaned every corner, even the grout on the tile. Very nice place to stay.

• Stayed February 2014
Dear Megany1,

Thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review of our hotel. We take a great deal of pride in ensuring that all of our guests have a great experience when they stay with us. I'm happy we were able to provide such a pleasant experience & look forward to you staying with us again in the future. I will be sure to share your comments with our staff as it is very encouraging to receive positive feedback! Once again I would like to thank you for your patronage.

Guest Relations and Sales Manager
London, Canada
Reviewed February 17, 2014

We arrived in the evening after a day of shopping. We were greeted by the GM, Derrick.

Derrick was very friendly and helpful. Our room was clean and functional. cosy beds and a flat screen TV with premium channels.

There are plenty of amenities in the area, pharmacy, restaurants etc.

Derrick recommended a pizza place very close to the hotel called Buddy's. He even printed out coupons for us on our way out to eat (very thoughtful). The pizza, pasta and salads were awesome and exactly as described.

If you are looking for a no nonsense accommodation for a night or two i don't think you can go wrong.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
QIS Detroit War... ., Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn And Suites Detroit Warren Tech Center, responded to this review, February 23, 2014
Thank you so much for such an awesome review. We love hearing positive feedback & will be sharing this with our team. We really appreciate your taking the time to share your experience with other travelers. Your endorsement is our best advertising! We look forward to serving your lodging needs in the future.

Prairie Grove, Arkansas
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

I chose this hotel based on trip adviser reviews. I was not disappointed. I have stayed at several low to mid priced hotels in the Detroit area and this one is far better than most. The room is well appointed for the price I paid. Most importantly, to me anyway, is that it was clean and had a very comfortable bed. I have found it a rare thing to find this nice of a stay in this area for under the $100 price point. Let alone under $80. I will certainly return when in the area.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Quality Inn - Detroit/Warren Tech Center
Sterling Heights, Michigan
Reviewed February 16, 2014

This hotel is definitely worth the price. Seems as If there remodeling from when it was a La Quinta.. Rooms are cozy and clean, of course they have normal wear but nothing major. We would definitely stay again for the price. Our room was on the 3rd floor and the hotel seemed to be quiet so that was enjoyable. free breakfast too.. you cant beat it. Management was nice.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear fation d,

We appreciate you for taking the time to write a review about your stay! Thank you very much for your very kind words of praise! I am very happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay as well as our cozy rooms and our hospitable management! It is certainly something all travelers enjoy. Thank you again for your amazing review