“Clean Room, Very Friendly Staff”

Quality Inn And Suites Detroit Warren Tech Center
Ranked #2 of 19 Hotels in Warren
Reviewed February 17, 2014

We arrived in the evening after a day of shopping. We were greeted by the GM, Derrick.

Derrick was very friendly and helpful. Our room was clean and functional. cosy beds and a flat screen TV with premium channels.

There are plenty of amenities in the area, pharmacy, restaurants etc.

Derrick recommended a pizza place very close to the hotel called Buddy's. He even printed out coupons for us on our way out to eat (very thoughtful). The pizza, pasta and salads were awesome and exactly as described.

If you are looking for a no nonsense accommodation for a night or two i don't think you can go wrong.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
QIS Detroit War... ., Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn And Suites Detroit Warren Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2014

Thank you so much for such an awesome review. We love hearing positive feedback & will be sharing this with our team. We really appreciate your taking the time to share your experience with other travelers. Your endorsement is our best advertising! We look forward to serving your lodging needs in the future.

Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

I chose this hotel based on trip adviser reviews. I was not disappointed. I have stayed at several low to mid priced hotels in the Detroit area and this one is far better than most. The room is well appointed for the price I paid. Most importantly, to me anyway, is that it was clean and had a very comfortable bed. I have found it a rare thing to find this nice of a stay in this area for under the $100 price point. Let alone under $80. I will certainly return when in the area.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the near future!

Quality Inn - Detroit/Warren Tech Center

Reviewed February 16, 2014

This hotel is definitely worth the price. Seems as If there remodeling from when it was a La Quinta.. Rooms are cozy and clean, of course they have normal wear but nothing major. We would definitely stay again for the price. Our room was on the 3rd floor and the hotel seemed to be quiet so that was enjoyable. free breakfast too.. you cant beat it. Management was nice.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear fation d,

We appreciate you for taking the time to write a review about your stay! Thank you very much for your very kind words of praise! I am very happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay as well as our cozy rooms and our hospitable management! It is certainly something all travelers enjoy. Thank you again for your amazing review

Reviewed February 12, 2014

I chose this hotel because of the price and location. I request a 2nd floor room, bcz I was by myself, and the clerk told me next time book directly through the hotel, and then I will be able to chose what floor I want to stay on. Wow really I paid for a room with my money I have that right to ask. My room had red stains all in the carpet, and i was too tired to get up and complain. I wanted to just sleep and rest after being at the hospital all day with my love one. During check out the guy at the front desk was in process of checking me out, and the phone ring he answered and forgot he was checking me out after five long mins, until i told him i had to get to work. Not what i expected. I will continue to go to the locations in Troy, Mi, where they serve hot buffett breakfast. The heat took for ever to get hot. The room was just ok, so next time I will pass.

• Stayed: February 2014
QIS Detroit War... ., Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn And Suites Detroit Warren Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2014

On behalf of the hotel, I want to genuinely thank you for taking the time out to complete our survey. We strive to accommodate each and every guest’s needs to the very best of our ability. The comments and suggestions that we receive from our guests are taken very seriously. It is the only accurate way to gauge our strengths and our areas that need improvement. Please be assured that the issues you have brought to our attention are being investigated and addressed regarding your request for a different floor upon arrival. We also thank you for letting us know that your room was not up to standards and we sincerely apologize.

Very soon we will be going through a multi-million dollar renovation. We invite you to come back to visit us with a second chance and we appreciate you and we would love to make it up to you with a discount.

Again, I want to thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with us. We would love to giving you a second chance

Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

I had a wonderful time!! My room was clean!!!!! No problems , no.issues, one of the best in Michigan!! Listen go and spend a few nights there ! You will not be disappointed at all! S/O to Derrick! Great management! A great Hotel!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends

Dear enatural26 from Detroit, Michigan:

All of us at the Quality Inn and Suites—Detroit-Warren Tech Center would like to thank you for giving us the chance to accommodate you during your recent stay with us. We appreciate you filling out the satisfaction survey for your recent stay. Feedback is a very valuable source of information for our management team. We take your feedback and use the suggestions to constantly improve our service and product. Having you give our hotel a good score is important to our reputation in the hotel industry and we appreciate your kindness.

We hope that you will choose our hotel next time you are in the Warren Michigan area, whether it be for leisure or business!

Quality Inn –Detroit-Warren Tech Center
valerie@trussdevelopmentllc.com

Reviewed February 9, 2014

My husband and I spent about two weeks on a family vacation. The service was great the best thing is the location. The only downside I have is the lack of responsibility in keeping the driveway and parking lot shoveled. It was often hard to find a parking spot and even drive into the lot because the snow had not been cleared. Other than that it was a great experience.

• Stayed: December 2013

Dear Priscilla M,

Great review! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of our facility! We appreciate your compliments about our staff & amenities, & will be certain to share your comments with our team. We apologize for the conditions of the driveway and parking lot due to the snow.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

This place is older,and the guy at the desk told me that they are going to be renovating,which is why it is so cheap. Desk staff was friendly and helpful. I think it wasn't at all bad as it is now. It was quite clean inside and out, the room was spacious and well fitted out. The bed was newish and better than most. Internet was fast. Heat was powerful and quiet, but a little difficult to regulate. Breakfast was clean, but limited choices - I would say that the breakfast had fewer choices than I am used to at Choice hotels these days. I had dinner at the Buddy's Pizza next door - yummy !

Room Tip: Ask for a suite - at these prices, live a little !
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Dear DavetravelerCt,

It was our pleasure to have you staying with us and we want to thank you for your honest and insightful review! I enjoy reading your review with all the powerful descriptions of our hotel: fast wireless, spacious and clean rooms, and our friendly, helpful staff! I will be sharing this review as our staff since we always want to implement quality service!
We also thank you for being honest about our breakfast as we are improving our hotel each and every day! We will be adding a full-hot breakfast once our renovations are completed. We look forward to you staying with us in the future!

Quality Inn –Detroit-Warren Tech Center