“Good location, clean hotel, & friendly staff!”

Quality Inn And Suites Detroit Warren Tech Center
Ranked #2 of 18 Hotels in Warren
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Stayed here for one night with my boyfriend last weekend and originally was going to book through a website that offered a discounted rate but I'm glad we booked through the hotel instead as we ended up with an even better rate through speaking with one of the managers. Everyone is very kind, friendly, and professional as soon as you walk through the door. Our room was very clean which is very important to someone like me and it made my stay even more comfortable to know that I didn't have to worry about anything in the room. The hotel may be a little dated but we weren't looking for anything fancy, the room was comfortable enough and came with a nice television with a good selection of channels which was a plus for my boyfriend! I like the location of the place as it is close to several restaurants as well as fast food joints if that's what you prefer and if you drive about ten minutes or so, you can get to a mall for some shopping too. I've already started recommending this place to others and we will definitely return and stay here for our next visit!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
QIS Detroit War... ., Manager at Quality Inn And Suites Detroit Warren Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It is nice to read that you were pleased with the overall hospitality you received from our staff. I am glad you found the rooms to be clean and comfortable and that our hotel was conveniently located to where you needed to be. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.

There are newer reviews for Quality Inn And Suites Detroit Warren Tech Center

Reviewed December 30, 2013

This hotel used to be La Quinta and we would go there any time we were in Detroit area. We loved it then and it has been improved since Quality Inn took over. We had a lovely stay, rooms are clean and the staff is exceptionally helpful and friendly. It is close to shopping and restaurants as well as a quiet neighbourhood behind it that we love to go for walks in and enjoy the scenery. We always feel well looked after and comfortable and will always return there.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We love getting feedback from our guests. We strive to provide excellent guest service. We are very happy you had a great stay with us and hope we can be of service to you again the next time you are in the Warren area.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

Great time, clean fresh smelling room for great prices.the value,staff was excellent I will definitely be back to the quality inn and suites in warren Michigan, really enjoyed myself.I recommend this establishment to all my friends and family.

• Stayed: December 2013
QIS Detroit War... ., Manager at Quality Inn And Suites Detroit Warren Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2014

Dear CostaLloyd2,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Assistant General Manager
Quality Inn & Suites Detroit/Warren Tech. Center
586.574.0550

Reviewed December 30, 2013

The hotel is conveniently located and easily accessible. The room and bathroom were clean and comfortable, everything functioned properly, and the staff was friendly and accommodating. I had booked through a third party, and was initially given a room with a single king bed. Since we were three people travelling together, I requested a change to a double room, which the front desk was happy to do. The breakfast was typical for this sort of hotel: don't expect good food, but you can probably find something to fill you up before hitting the road. For the price and convenience, I'd happily stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you enjoyed the accommodations we provided, and felt comfortable staying with us. Thank you for the kind comment about our staff.

The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to having you back in the future.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

It was clean, comfortable and the employees were very friendly. Internet didn't work on my computer at first but the front desk employee(Valery) helped get it going and she was very friendly and personable. The location of the hotel to where I have to go would only be better if it was my business destination. Perfect location. This hotel is my first choice for the area hands down!!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
QIS Detroit War... ., Manager at Quality Inn And Suites Detroit Warren Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your comments & insights about our property & our staff. We are happy to hear that the location was Great & that you would choose Quality Inn & Suites Detroit/Warren Tech. Center the next time you are in Warren. We are very proud of our property & we are glad that you had a great stay.

Assistant General Manager

Reviewed December 27, 2013

The service is excellent. They are trying to help you out on everything. The rooms are so clean and the price is really worth it. It is the best place to stay and they also service breakfest for free. I will go to this quality inn again if i go to this city.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
QIS Detroit War... ., General Manager at Quality Inn And Suites Detroit Warren Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review the Quality Inn & Suites Detroit/Warren Tech. Center. Through comments like yours we can evaluate our facilities & services.
We are very proud of this operation, which continues to please our guests, & appreciate people like yourself who make it all worthwhile. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay & we look forward to having you stay with us the next time you are in the area.

Derrick Bacall

Reviewed December 22, 2013

I stayed here with my family 2 rooms for 1 night for a recent funeral we had to attend the next morning. The staff was great, very friendly and helpful. The room was nice and clean, breakfast wasn't anything to write home about but was what you would expect from this hotel. All in all the stay was good.

The only issue I have with the hotel is that they should say when you are making the reservation that you will be required to put a deposit down on the rooms that will be held on your card for up to 72 hours. Leaving the deposit was not a problem I just do not like unexpected things when I am traveling to occur. If I would have had something else that needed to be done with that money it would have made for a great inconvience.

I would still recommend the hotel but they need to include that information on their site when someone is booking a room.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
QIS Detroit War... ., Manager at Quality Inn And Suites Detroit Warren Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2013

Thank you so much for your review of our facility and nice comments about our staff! We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to your next visit. I would like to apologize for not having that information posted on our website and have passed this information along to our General Manager and will be making changes in the near future. We would like to thank you again for staying with us, and hope you will stay with us the next time you are in the Warren area.

A.G.M.