“Alexander's Warren MI great food, repeat customers”
Review of Alexander's

Alexander's
Ranked #17 of 307 Restaurants in Warren
Cuisines: Lebanese
Description: Goon new local Lebanese restaurant. Had a wonderful lunch.
Description: Goon new local Lebanese restaurant. Had a wonderful lunch.
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Tried out this restaurant and we are very pleased. Good service, good food. We also get take out alot. Plenty of food for the money.

Date of visit: June 2012

Reviewed May 23, 2012

This is my second review of this restaurant and is consistent with all my other experiences at Alexanders (at least 10 times since my last review). The food is always hot (as in temperature, not spicy), tasty, and has a great menu variety.

My wife usually orders the delicious grape leaves and we have sampled most of the vegetarian and chicken offerings. My favorite is the Chicken Shish Fawook with fattoush salad and lentil soup. They also bring delicious warm pita bread with tasty garlic paste.

This is definitely one of my favorite places and we usually go here during various celebrations.

Date of visit: May 2012
Reviewed March 31, 2012

We came here to celebrate my great grandma's birthday. We are from out of town and got this as a suggestion from the hotel we stayed at. The food is reasonably priced (especially compared to Chicago prices) and it tasted really good. I especially enjoyed the garlic dip they brought out with some pita bread and chips. Between the seven of us we tried the lamb chops, meat grape leaves, chicken shish tawook, beef shish kabob, and many of the sides. Everyone was happy with their meal and there was some leftover that we happily packed up (glad our hotel had a fridge). For dessert my sister had the baklava which she loved and a cousin got the creme caramel, also very good. I would definitely recommend this place and hope to eat there again next time we are in town.

1  Thank JNS514
Reviewed May 7, 2011

We went here for a birthday with 6 adults. We got the combination dinner for 6 and really enjoyed variety and quantity of food. They even let us subsitute one of the dishes for something else we wanted to try. The service was very accomadating and knowledge about the food. Also have gotten take out from here!

Date of visit: February 2011
2  Thank mflasck
Reviewed October 6, 2010

The place was very clean and friendly. My son an I went there and ordered the combination platter for two. It was easily enough for four.o

2  Thank Joylthompson

Been to Alexander's? Share your experiences!