“It was okay”

Times Square Deli
Ranked #168 of 271 Restaurants in Warren
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I'm sure a lot of reviewers may be like me and tend to go to restaurants which are highly marketed or at least local thrills to try new places. Sadly, I pass up many restaurants which I don't hear much about. Warren is large enough where for at least two months, I could probably never eat at the same place twice if I went to every restaurant.

I finally decided to stop and eat at this place which wasn't well marketed, that didn't stand out, and that I'd never heard anything about.

That being said, this restaurant was exactly that to me. It wasn't great, but it wasn't terrible either. I paid what I expected, got what I expected. The corned beef sandwich was middle of the road. The soup wasn't great but it did the job.

I won't be back, but not due to anything they did wrong. I just find places in this genre like Bread Basket or Rex's a bit more exciting as far as food goes.

Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

Visiting an automotive supplier I found this deli. It's the best corn beef pastrami club ever! Don't be fooled by the decor it grows on you and becomes very quaint. I look forward to going back soon.

Reviewed March 27, 2011

This restaurant is a local favorite. Many different "deli" style sandwiches but they also have homestyle favorites like a hot turkey sandwich and burgers. The onion rings are mouth watering. The meat and cheeses are fresh and delicious. The restaurant is open with plenty of seating. Lots of local regulars visit this restaurant decorated with Time Square memoribilia.