“The Best Pizza Chain in Detroit”
Review of Buddy's Pizza

Buddy's Pizza
Ranked #1 of 289 Restaurants in Warren
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Despite the publicity of the chain from Ann Arbor both the pizza and the sides at buddy's are simply the best

Reviewed January 7, 2014

had the pizza on 'multi-grain' crust--yum!--we sat at the bar & had tye as our bartender--he was fun & good--he poured a great drink--we
had an enjoyable time talking with the other customers--they even accepted a discount coupon on new years eve......

Reviewed December 3, 2013

It's another homerun for Buddy's. While I had only dined at the Dearborn location on several occasions, this one on Van Dyke and 13 Mile was near my hotel so my associate, another hungry coin dealer and I made our way there at 6pm last Friday evening. We stood at the bar and waited for about 15 minutes and observed the high-energy operation. Servers were moving quickly, including the busboys that were clearing tables with two at a time help. The place is well-lit with the accompaning Detroit sports memorabilia on the walls and several TVs for viewing. Nobody was eating leftover turkey on this evening!
I had a slice of the meat lovers deep-dish with the beautiful carmelized corner crust. Greek salad, hot wings, and my favorite piece de resistance, the chicken parmesan pasta could not be missed on this occasion! The latter is baked in a dish and stays warm throughout the meal, with aromatic spices continually teasing the nostrils. I finished the generous portion and added a warm oatmeal cookie for dessert while my compatriot enjoyed a dish of vanilla ice cream. Tax and tip came to sixty bucks, an excellent value. A nearby steakhouse would have cost us two C-notes with wine in lieu of beer. We rolled out of there patting our ample Type II bellies with smiley faces after loosening at least one notch on our often adjusted belts.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Rediscovered Buddy's in the past year. It's the best dining experience! Just the right amount of sauce. Love their vegetarian pizza (minus black olives). Salads are fresh and crisp!

1  Thank THEMIGHTYMOJO
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Unfortunately, when I go to Buddy's to watch a game thinking I will try something other than pizza on their menu, my mind is always changed when I get there and see and smell the perfect pizza. Great for my taste buds and disposition, not so good for my waist line!!