“A+++”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed December 19, 2012

I drove past Buddy's for a week before we decided to give it a try. Didn't try the pizza, but did have a Robby burger, which is a hamburger with a 1,000 Island style sauce, shredded lettuce, and pickles. Damn, it was good. And I'm not sure what type of oil they use for the fries, but they too, were awesome. Excellent food, clean place, friendly folks, good prices, nice atmosphere. Next time I'm in town, I'll be back!

Reviewed November 14, 2012

I went there for a retirement luncheon as part of an office group. Various kinds of pizza were ordered, and passed around to the tables. All of it was great. Filled me up.

They let us use the 'back room', essentially a garden room, for the party, all to ourselves. Dedicated servers. Not sure who paid the bill, but they collected some money from each of us.

The place was a bit noisy.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

Eating at Buddy's Pizza is a one of a kind experience in the Detroit area. The unique crust and multiple specialty combinations will satisfy any hungry appetite. We'll definately be going back the next time we're in town.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

The pizza and atmosphere are great here. Out of all the pizza joints I've been to in Michigan Buddy's is at the top of my list. Get the Detroiter!

Reviewed August 12, 2012

I loved this pizza!! We even ate here twice in our 3 day stay, it was that good! We had a side salad, which was enough for all 3 of us, and pizza. Delicious!