“My favorite restaurant in Michigan”
Review of Doc's Good Food - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Doc's Good Food
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Every time I visit my family, I want to go to Docs. So many items are a favorite - Chocolate Chip pancakes, Gyro platter, Taco Salad. The portions are big, so I always leave with enough for another meal. Desserts are worth saving room for too.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I have been many times, too many to count and it is always great! It is a good value and a huge menu, many items with good health in mind.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

The food is tasty and plentiful--the prices are reasonable--the service is friendly. The new look inside makes for a relaxing atmosphere, much more than your usual strip mall place to just grab a bite and run. With or with out a coupon this is the place to you you will return to time & again, we sure do.

1  Thank Alice T
Reviewed January 7, 2012

came in had the banana pancakes best 5 bucks I have spent in a long time.. sooo yummy service left a little to be desired but the food and prices are very worth it. i will be back

2  Thank heather R
Reviewed November 23, 2011

I was introduced to Doc's in Warren, Mi by my parents on a trip home to visit and I wish we had a Doc's out here on the west coast where I live. A really, really well-rounded selection (anyone could find something they'd like on the menu) and home-style portions of delicious food at a terrific value. They even will cheerfully make substitutions and add a special flavor (sour cream on my soup) if you ask. I look forward to my next visit while in town - to Docs (and with the family too). If I could make one suggestion, it would be to put pictures on the wall.

1  Thank Traveller_Tessa