“Best food in town an beyond”
Review of Village Hideaway

Village Hideaway
Ranked #3 of 10 Restaurants in Vicksburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 30, 2014

I wish I could eat here more often, but it is by far the best food in Vicksburg. Portions are huge and the food is always excellent. For the same money as subway down the road you get enough food for two meals. I dont' get here as often as I like, because I eat way too much when I go.

2  Thank dpuck1998

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Cute place, now that Michigan is no smoking in any restaurant it is very couple/family friendly. We love the food here and for us it is really close by, right in downtown Vicksburg. We eat here about once a month.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Vicksburg has two options for taverns since Longbranch closed--Main St. Pub and here. The best thing to eat by far is the reuben sandwich, closely followed by the broasted chicken. The fries were good on my earlier visits, but lately they've been soggy and have a fish smell. Have been here over 10 times in the past year. More often than not, the service has been poor. I keep hoping for a better experience, to no avail. I noticed that if you're not a regular, certain staff doesn't want to be bothered with you. We're friendly and tip well, so I don't know what's the issue.

1  Thank Pentwater07