“Great Service and Home Cooked Food”
Review of Betty Lou's Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Betty Lou's Restaurant
Reviewed November 21, 2012

This restaurant is a great little breakfast place. They also serve lunch and dinner. The waitstaff is friendly, no complaints. It's an older diner is a small northern MI town. We attend an annual weekend event and eat breakfast and eat breakfast and lunch here all weekend.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

The price for breakfast was way too high. The food was ok at best. The waitress was slow and had a hard time finding our service after she served us. Should have went to McDonalds instead.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

It seemed like after we got out food the waitress forgot about us. The food was awful, my hamburger was dry, and the frenchfries were less than average at best. The food was really good when I was in there in the past but it seems the food has stedily declined. I wouldn't send an enimy there to eat now.

Reviewed September 1, 2011

Was advised to stop here for a "real breakfast". We did and we both were extremely happy. Good quantity...great flavor...excellent waitress and staff. We will stop here again.

Reviewed May 3, 2011

Disappointing. The salad was your typical bagged mix--square chunks of iceberg, carrot slivers and red cabbage pieces. The food is cheap, but so is the decor. I wouldn't go back. Next time I'm in Vassar, I'll go to the Cork Pine place across from the movie theater.