“too expensive and poor service”
Review of Betty Lou's Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Betty Lou's Restaurant
Birch Run
“too expensive and poor service”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

The price for breakfast was way too high. The food was ok at best. The waitress was slow and had a hard time finding our service after she served us. Should have went to McDonalds instead.

• Visited October 2012

“Slow service and bad food”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

It seemed like after we got out food the waitress forgot about us. The food was awful, my hamburger was dry, and the frenchfries were less than average at best. The food was really good when I was in there in the past but it seems the food has stedily declined. I wouldn't send an enimy there to eat now.

Ludington
“Great Breakfast...”
Reviewed September 1, 2011

Was advised to stop here for a "real breakfast". We did and we both were extremely happy. Good quantity...great flavor...excellent waitress and staff. We will stop here again.

• Visited September 2011
Michigan
“Blah.”
Reviewed May 3, 2011

Disappointing. The salad was your typical bagged mix--square chunks of iceberg, carrot slivers and red cabbage pieces. The food is cheap, but so is the decor. I wouldn't go back. Next time I'm in Vassar, I'll go to the Cork Pine place across from the movie theater.

• Visited June 2010
michigan
“Great breakfast and food like Mom makes”
Reviewed September 26, 2008

It's no 4 star restaurant but if you are looking for a great breakfast, home cooked meals and very nice work staff . . . then it's a great place to go. Personally . . . I go several times a month.