“Good food, big portions.”

Tivoli's Wood Brick Oven Pzzr
Ranked #5 of 50 Restaurants in Utica
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

The pan pizzas, breadsticks and salads we had were very good.

The caprese was huge- 3x the size we usually get in CT, and a 12 piece breadstick (delicious) is the size of a pizza. We left with 3 pizza boxes of leftovers.

The service was not perfect, but fine.

We will definitely go when we're next in the area.

There are newer reviews for Tivoli's Wood Brick Oven Pzzr

Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

The absolute best pizza in Utica, MI. I always get the Calabrese pizza. Please be prepared for a little heat because the sausage is a bit spicy and the red pepper flakes push the pizza over the top.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

So ya, I ordered pie and went with the Chicago style. Dangerous given the wings were in playoffs agains the blackhawks but, whatever.
It was great. I'll go back if i'm ever in the neighbourhood.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

The first time we went here last year I would have rated it right below Mexican Village and Bad Brad's BBQ as one of the top restaurants in Utica/Shelby. Since then we went 2 more times, and each time was noticeably worse than the trip before. My last trip alone was rather terrible. Their deep dish pizza CAN be good, but not always. The thin pizza is normally good, but not always. Their service is sometimes decent, but clearly not always. Frankly, I doubt if I will go back again, and I suggest others stay away also. A real shame!

Reviewed February 27, 2013

My family and I will go to restaraunt for a carry out and the past few customer service experiences were horrible. Lisa is very rude and claims she is the manager. When you can not cater to your client/customer you should not be in food business. Its your way or the highway.
Awful customer service skills, they would care less if I ever came back.
own 3 businesses including subway and never would I ever treat my customers like this place...

1  Thank PortHuronManager