“Our favorite Mexican Restaurant”
Review of Mexican Village

Mexican Village
Ranked #4 of 50 Restaurants in Utica
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Our family has come here, or the downtown restaurant for at least 25 years! My favorite are their enchiladas and salsa and chips. The queso fundido is another choice. Great for an appetizer. All of the meals work for us. Yummy!

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

Good food reasonably priced.
Portions large .typical fare but tastier than most.not crazy about their salsa

Reviewed March 5, 2014

One of the best mexican food serving restaurant. Weekends its very crowded so we always do carry out.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

This restaurant has been one of my favorites for over 20 years. As long as I have been going there, the food has always been great. There have been times when the service has been somewhat slow, mostly because of the usual busy times and holidays. However, I have never sent any food back nor have I had a meal that I was not completely satisfied with and I have eaten close to 80% of the items on the menu. This restaurant is actually better than the one downtown. I would recommend this for families, date night, family gatherings, whatever! Trust me, you will enjoy the food!...Try the Steak Al a Tampequena....VERY GOOD!

Reviewed September 15, 2013

I try this place about once a year just to see if things are better than the last time but they are not. This is perhaps a speck better than the original Mexican Village in Detroit, but that is not saying much. Everything made of beef tastes like a bowl of chili. Way to much powder. Why not use peppers to season. Not every one likes chili. My wife usually buys chicken so she feels this place is average. I don't agree. Food and service keep going down hill.

1  Thank James M