“Great place that serves many tastes.”

National Coney Island
Ranked #6 of 50 Restaurants in Utica
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 30, 2012

We had breakfast here, but there was quite a variety on the menu. Breakfast was delicious. Our waitress was excellent, the service was quick, and the food was cooked well. I love a place that can get your toast to you while it's hot! :)

Reviewed December 28, 2011

We stopped here because it was close to our hotel and we had never tried this chain before. The food was ok, but the chili was unbelievably greasy. I also wasn't a big fan of the cheeseburgers. The staff was extremely friendly though and it was interesting to check out a new restaurant.

Reviewed November 25, 2011

We stopped here for lunch since it was close to our hotel. Nice find. My husbands new favorite is now coney dogs. Staff was very pleasant and menu a nice change from just hamburgers. We would come here again!!

Reviewed November 17, 2010

the serving staff and bus boys are good and the cooks are quick. the food is good but some of the managers are rude at best.

Reviewed September 7, 2009

My wife wanted a hot dog for dinner and that's why we visited this location. The hot dog was tasty, but was truly PLAIN...a dog on a bun. That's it. She asked for onions and the mustard was on the table. She liked it. I decided to get a hot turkey dinner that was to be in the form of a open face sandwich with potatoes, gravy and corn. Well, the corn had a number of brown kernels that looked like they had been covered by gravy but that was not the case. They were bad kernels. The turkey tasted more like ham (and not a large helping) and was on a piece of white bread, gravy covering it, and another piece of white bread placed on top. While OK tasting, it wasn't turkey. When I pointed out the "defective" corn to the waitress, she thought it might be gravy, too, but when it was evident that it was bad corn, she just said "sorry". While my wife was pleased, I was disappointed and would not go back.