“Old World Italian”

Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Hall Road and Schoenherr
Transit: Smart Bus stop at Hall and Schoenherr.
Description: Buca di Beppo serves authentic Italian cuisine in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our dishes are served family-style, meant to be shared by everyone at the table. Two sizes are available: BUCA SMALL feeds up to two and BUCA LARGE feeds up to four. At Buca, guests delight in our lively atmosphere, enjoy the classic tunes of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and admire our decor, including family photos and candid shots of Italian-American icons, such as Sophia Loren and Joe DiMaggio. Our energetic atmosphere, delicious food and friendly staff make Buca di Beppo the perfect place for great Italian food and fun.
Reviewed November 8, 2013

I loved this restaurant. The food was excellent and the ambiance was interesting. There are different rooms to eat and each set up with it own story. I lived that we were taken through the kitchen to get to our table. This gave us an opportunity to see the wall decorations and the chefs table. The staff were pleasant and helpful. The food is served family style. Will come back for ladies night out.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

The hostesses were a little frazzled, but once seated, things were great. LOTS of food--well worth it!

The white sangria was great. A little stingy on the amount in the carafe, though.

The florentine dip was delicious, but we boxed it up to save room for..

Chicken Canelloni. Very good. Chicken was seasoned nicely.

Pizza was great too.

You of course, must finish with a canoli!

They have coupons available too!

Reviewed May 11, 2013

I've gone to this Buca many times and have never been disappointed until today. We had a party of 7(reservations for 5:00) for a birthday/mother's day celebration. The service was terrible. When we arrived it was just starting to get busy but in our room there was only maybe 4 tables occupied when we arrived. We did get 2 appetizers which came out at two different times. Our salad came next. No utensils for the dressing or cheese. Luckily 2 of us had spoons in with our silverware (one was a serving spoon). We then waited almost an hour and half before our food came. The table that sat down at the same time had gotten their food well before this. I asked the waitress if it would be much longer and she said only a few more mins (took at least another 15) and that the kitchen was backed up because it was so busy. Okay.The food, when it arrived, was cold and I was also disappointed in the portions. After finishing, 2 of us wanted to order dessert. Had to wait again. Nothing like looking at empty plates while waiting. Don't they usually clear the table? She did clear it once she served the cannolis. However she took all of our silverware and had not brought any new. So we had to make due and without any napkins. All I can say is I have never experience poor service like this any of the other times I've gone here. It has been about a year since my last visit. But I would just like to know "What happened??" Not sure if I will be returning again.

bucalove, Guest Relations Manager at Buca di Beppo, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013

Please accept our apologies for your experience. We have forwarded the information to management and would love to have someone reach out to you. Could you email us your contact information to mamacares@bucainc.com? Please make sure to include the location in your e-mail. We always appreciate opportunities to better serve our guests. Thank you.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

This was my first visit to this restaurant. They serve family style so you share the food. It was excellent and the staff was awesome. The prices are reasonable and the food was great. I highly recommend.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

We came here as a group of about 8, and we figured it would be a good place since they offer "Family Style" dishes.

However the food wasn't anything special, at all. It was rather expensive for the quality, and well, we've just been to other places. They crammed us all into this weird shaped table which was difficult to communicate in because we couldn't see one another. Hrm.

Well, the food isn't bad by any means, just nothing special I guess you could say. The waitstaff was polite and the food came quickly however.

I don't think we would go back though.