“Where the locals go...”

Ranked #1 of 13 Restaurants in Union Pier
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 25, 2013

The Roadhouse is where the locals go to get the best ribs (Mondays in off-season) good beer, and interesting fish, steak and chop dinners. Its either inexpensive or, in the off-season, crazy cheap. Great place to watch the game, have a beer with friends or check out the specials. All American cuisine.

Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

We ate here on 11/16/13 and boy are we happy we did. I had a BBQ Chipotle Duck pizza and my boyfriend had some amazing quesadillas. Who knew just regular old pub food could blow your mind. The staff was great and I will definitely eat here over and over again. We went there because of the trip advisor rating and we hope you do as well!

Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed a great dinner with my husband at Red Arrow Roadhouse. They had a nice selection of specialty beers for hubby & wines for me. Menu standards & daily specials were unique dishes that we didn't expect to see in a small roadside restaurant. We were more than pleasantly surprised.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

They have a great deal on ribs. We weren't sure but everyone was eating them and there is a reason, they are excellent! Fun, noisy place that gives you a feel for the area, laid back and relaxed.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

That's the best comment I can make....we will recommend to our friends and return.

We sat at the bar on a busy Friday night. I had the ribs, my partner had fish tacos. The staff and bartenders were prompt and pleasant, the food was good and the prices reasonable.