We stayed for one night in October 2013. We were in the Dandelion room this time. We found this room very comfortable and spacious. We were able to use the fireplace this time and loved it. We feel very comfortable at this Bed & Breakfast. Bill is such a friendly and welcoming inn-keeper. I really can't say enough good things about him. (the other staff was wonderful too) Local wine and popcorn were served in the evening and such a delicious breakfast in the morning. I suggest you try the homemade granola, it is the best. There is always water, tea, coffee and cookies available. We appreciate this as we like to have tea in the evening before bed. The outdoor hot tub was nice to use in the evening. The house is very cozy and comfortable. There are many places to sit and talk, read or play board games. I would recommend this Bed & Breakfast to anyone looking for a welcoming and relaxing place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 1920's era Bed and Breakfast Inn with 16 guest rooms, private baths, real wood burning fireplaces and 250 foot steps to a beautiful Lake Michigan beach. Stay includes full breakfast, snacks & beverages during the day and wine & popcorn in the evening. Located in a quite residential setting within minutes of restaurants, shopping, antique shops, art galleries and wine tasting. Enjoy our hospitality in the casually elegant surroundings of a true country Inn. Open year round. Also available for family gatherings or corporate retreats. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Inn at Union Pier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Union Pier Hotel Union Pier
- Inn At Union Pier Michigan