We stayed 2 nights mid Sept. I don't know what room had the horrible bed, but we didn't have it. Our room was large, we enjoyed the lounge chairs on the deck for reading, and felt it was very peaceful. Easy walk to the beach without a lot of steps. They had chairs and towels available for the beach. The breakfasts were very good and the service and company was pleasant. I don't know where the cookies came from, but they were yummy. We enjoyed our stay and hope to return for another visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 1920's era Bed and Breakfast Inn with 16 guest rooms, private baths, real wood burning fireplaces and 250 foot steps to a beautiful Lake Michigan beach. Stay includes full breakfast, snacks & beverages during the day and wine & popcorn in the evening. Located in a quite residential setting within minutes of restaurants, shopping, antique shops, art galleries and wine tasting. Enjoy our hospitality in the casually elegant surroundings of a true country Inn. Open year round. Also available for family gatherings or corporate retreats. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Inn at Union Pier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Union Pier Hotel Union Pier
- Inn At Union Pier Michigan