My husband and I just stayed at the Inn at Union Pier for the 6th year in a row. We were delighted to find new carpeting and a recent paint job in the Pier House.
As always, our breakfasts were delicious -- a Belgian waffle with muffins and fresh fruit on the first morning, Eggs Benedict with potatoes, muffins and fresh fruit on the second morning.
We made good use of the afternoon cookies and lemonade, but missed the wine and popcorn because we were having too much fun relaxing!
Bill and his staff are always very kind, helpful and welcoming. We'll be back next year without fail!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 1920's era Bed and Breakfast Inn with 16 guest rooms, private baths, real wood burning fireplaces and 250 foot steps to a beautiful Lake Michigan beach. Stay includes full breakfast, snacks & beverages during the day and wine & popcorn in the evening. Located in a quite residential setting within minutes of restaurants, shopping, antique shops, art galleries and wine tasting. Enjoy our hospitality in the casually elegant surroundings of a true country Inn. Open year round. Also available for family gatherings or corporate retreats. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Inn at Union Pier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Union Pier Hotel Union Pier
- Inn At Union Pier Michigan